17. Us Two

Quackity stared at the wall. He had woke up around 10 minutes ago. He finally decided to force himself out of the bed. Even with how warm and soft it was, he had to get up. He walked to his door, opening it and taking a few steps out wearily. It felt like when he had left his room in that nightmare, just... Different. He took a deep breath and started walking to the kitchen, not being interrupted by any people running into him or anything like that.

He sighed as he entered the kitchen, and began searching around for bread so he could make toast, or just eat it as is. He found it in one of the cupboards, hidden behind some sugar and brown sugar. He smiled, taking a bite out of it and turning to head back to the living room. Maybe he'd go somewhere today, maybe not..

He jumped at a sudden voice. "Hey Quackity! Are you feeling better?" he turned, meeting eyes with Karl. "Uh... Yeah... I'm doing a lot better, actually." While that wasn't fully true, he didn't feel like vomiting anymore, which is technically better. Karl giggled, grabbing Quackitys hand and leading him to the couch. "We're gonna be alone for a few hours! Isn't that exciting?" Quackity gulped as they sat down, nodding hesitantly.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you while Sapnap was gone.." Karl looked over at Quackity, smiling softly. "Y-yeah we can hang out for.. a bit." He blushed, staring at Karls shining grey eyes. "Are you sure your okay? I just want to make sure you are right now..." Karl murmured, cupping Quackitys cheek. "I-I'm fine, Karl-" he held his breath, watching as Karl studied his features. "Well, You're less pale then you were earlier... I'll believe you, okay?" 

He nodded, waiting for Karl to pull away, but he didn't. Instead, Karl slowly leaned closer, until his and Quackitys faces were mere inches apart. "You're okay with this... right?" Karl asked softly, brushing his thumb against Quackitys lips slowly. Quackity stared for a few moments before nodding hesitantly, his face a deep shade of red. Karl smiled, leaning in slowly.. and connecting lips with him.

Karl had his eyes closed, leaning fully into the kiss, one hand cupping Quackitys face and the other holding his hand. Quackity also closed his eyes, though he felt nervous, the thought of being caught haunting him. He tried to ignore his paranoia, placing his hand on Karls waist and pulling him closer. This lasted for a few more minutes before Karl lightly bit his bottom lip, seeming to ask for entrance.

He felt himself blush harder, but still parted his lips slowly. He felt a shiver run up his spine as the others tongue slipped into his mouth, brushing against his own. Karls tongue explored his mouth, the deep kiss lasting until both felt like they couldn't breathe if they didn't pull away. Quackity panted softly, watching Karl as he caught his breath. He looked into Karls eyes, nothing but love showing through them.

He looked away shyly, though didn't move to push Karl off of him, not yet. "Are... Are you sure we can do this?" he muttered quietly, he knew it was wrong deep down, but.. he felt obliged to continue with it, and... "It'll be fine, darling.." Karl purred, making Quackitys eyes widen, the pet name came out of nowhere. He released Karls waist, bringing his hand up to cover his face. He heard Karl giggle at this.

"Aww.. Why're you covering your face?" Karl teased, letting his hand gradually drag itself off of Quackitys cheek. "I just- It- I don't-" He stumbled on his words, unable to string together an actual sentence. Karl stared for a minute before sighing, releasing Quackitys hand and softly bringing both of his hands to Quackitys face. He turned his head toward him gently. "Quackity, we don't have to do this if you don't want to.." He murmured, smiling at the other.

"I-.. It's not that I don't want to it's just I..." He paused, staring at Karl for a few moments. "I just... I still need to.. mentally recover and...." he stopped, grabbing Karls hands and pulling them off of his face so he could look away again. 'I'm scared of getting caught' he thought, guilt overwhelming him as time went on. "That's alright, I'll be waiting for you at the end of your road." Karl cooed, smiling in support. But Quackity couldn't help but feel that the smile was ridiculing him, Shaming him for what he was doing.

"I'm... I'm gonna go back to my room. Can you tell me when.. Sapnap gets back?" he asked, softly pushing Karl off of him and standing up. Karl nodded as Quackity walked off, sighing in pity for the poor man. A person like that doesn't deserve to go through so much pain, Karl frowned and looked down. He knows what he's doing is wrong but, he can't help it... 

He wishes Quackity and Sapnap both loved each other instead. Maybe if they did, Karl wouldn't be doing this to them...

He knows it'll just end up hurting them in the end, 

but he doesn't want to admit that to himself.

He wants to continue on with this..

He knows that he's selfish,

He knows this is wrong.

Uhh 
Thanks for 1.1k votes
Thank you for 50 followers, as well ^^;
I really don't know how to thank you-
Also- Karl- Quackity literally vomited less than 4 hours ago-
wtf are you doing- ew