33. Meeting Up

It was around 7, well, most specifically 7:30. Quackity groaned, hiding his face in his hands. He regrets agreeing to go see Sapnap, But he can't go back on it... Well, technically he can, but he'd feel guilty about it, even if Sapnap did technically use him. He looked around the unfinished room he and the other two had been setting up for around 2 hours now. It was pretty empty, but had just about everything a room should have... But not everything, as in, his computer, and stuff like that.

What if he just... pretended to have fallen asleep, because if he fell asleep, he couldn't meet them there. He's not a sleep walker. Is he? He raised an eyebrow at the thought, absentmindedly standing up and walking in circles in the room as he thought of what to do. He could pretend that Skeppy and Bad took longer to get back and set up the room than he'd thought.. but Sapnap might go to them for confirmation, and then they'd say when they finished for the night, which was basically 7.

He could say he just forgot, but that wouldn't make sense, since he carries his phone almost everywhere with him. He supposed he only occasionally checks it, though.. so it might work, but... He shook his head, continuing to pace around the room. He huffed, should he just go? it seems like a lot more work to think of an excuse, but what if he regrets going to see him... wait, where is he supposed to go again?

He stopped pacing, checking his phone and humming when he caught a glimpse of the place they were supposed to meet. He turned off his phone, immediately turning it on again to check the time. It was somehow already 8, even though it felt like it had only been around 5 minutes at most. He bit his lip, he has to make a decision now. Should he go or not?

He sighed, deciding that he should go, since if he didn't he'd have to come up with an excuse, and that sounded like too much work right now. He put his phone in his pocket, opening the door and walking out into the living room. "Hey Skeppy?" Skeppy turned, waving at him and then continuing to watch the tv. "Skeppy? Can you drive me somewhere?" Skeppy turned, pausing the show on the tv. "Sure, but uh.. why? Where are you going?"

Quackity stayed silent walking toward the door. Skeppy just rolled his eyes, finally getting up and following him. They got in the car and Quackity once more turned on his phone, checking the messages to see where they were meeting up. "Where do you want to go again?" Skeppy muttered, not even remembering that Quackity hadn't told him yet.

"Uh- ************."  Skeppy blinked, raising an eyebrow as he pulled out of the driveway. "And where's that?" Quackity sighed, taking a moment to think. "Somewhere near a library and a diner, I think, at ****** street." "Kay." They began driving down the road, nearing the address quicker than he thought. He got a notification on his phone, so he opened it, narrowing his eyes at a text from Sapnap.

He opened the notification, staring at the text.

------------------------------------------------------

Sapnap

Sapnap -8:15 PM

Are you coming?

Sorry, I understand if you aren't.

------------------------------------------------------

He sighed, sending a reply and then shutting off his phone.

------------------------------------------------------

Sapnap

Quackity -8:16 PM

I'm coming.

Be patient.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Skeppy, are we almost there?" he asked, leaning against the window. "Yeah, why're you rushing me?" Quackity glanced at him, rolling his eyes. "I'm not rushing you, I just wanna know." "Whatever you say Quackity." 

The rest of the ride there was rather quiet, but it was better than being constantly loud, if he was being honest. He closed his eyes, pushing any unwanted thoughts from his mind. He knew they'd be there soon, and his suspicions were confirmed as he heard the car pulling into a parking lot.

He sighed, opening his eyes despite not wanting to do so. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door, smiling at Skeppy who waved to him as he got out.

Hopefully nothing bad happens.

Short chapter woo
Time to work on next chapter of the day