11. Amusement Park?

Quackity opened his eyes, turning his head to look around before getting up fully. He didn't like the fact that he woke up, but he wasn't really tired anymore. He gradually sat up, pushing himself off of the couch. Looking over at the clock, he saw it was 1 PM. He wondered if Sapnap and Karl were awake, wandering over to their room to check. It was no surprise to find that neither Karl or Sapnap were asleep in the bed as he opened the door, though, hearing laughing from another room could've probably told him that way sooner.

He walked over to the kitchen, peeking in to see Sapnap and Karl joking about.. Something. He took a few more steps in, smiling as Sapnap looked over and saw him, followed by Karl. "Quackity! We were just talking about something we could do with you today." Sapnap mentioned proudly, smiling from ear to ear. He looked between Karl and Sapnap, tilting his head slightly. "We were thinking of taking you to an amusement park!" Karl exclaimed, hopping in place from excitement. Quackity blinked a few times. "Really?" he was excited, but also.. not. 

"Do you not... Like amusement parks?.." Karl asked, slowly stopping, a more serious look plastering itself across his face. "Oh- No no, no.. I like them it's just..." He trailed off, looking at the ground. "..Something?" He muttered, trying to finish the sentence off. He shook his head, quickly looking back up at Karl and Sapnap and forcing a smile onto his face. "But it's fine! You can take me there, I can tell you're both excited too!" Sapnap still had an expression of concern on his face, but Karl quickly lit up once more, it looked as if he were about to blow up from happiness. Quackity smiled, though the eerie feeling he got wouldn't go away with it.

Around an hour later, they were finishing up getting ready to go the amusement park. He sighed, standing at the front door waiting for Sapnap and Karl to finish. It'd be fun, right? It'd take his mind off of things, that's what their goal is, after all.. Right? He pushed the thoughts away, continuing to wait for the other two to come out. He tapped his foot, watching as Karl slowly walked out of their room, followed by Sapnap shortly after. Karl seemed to be looking at him odd, it was probably about last night. He chose to ignore what had happened unless Karl brought it up, though.

"You guys took forever." Quackity said, turning around and opening the door. "His fault, not mine." Sapnap stated, getting an offended look from Karl directed toward him. Quackity rolled his eyes, laughing silently as they walked to the car. "I wanna drive this time~" Karl said, reaching for the keys Sapnap held. "Nope!" Sapnap held the keys out of Karls reach. "Hey! That's cheating!" Karl said, almost jumping to get to the keys. Quackity laughed silently, climbing into the back seat once more as the couple fought over who would drive.

Sapnap ended up victorious, Karl sitting in the passenger seat next to him. Karl appeared to be pouting and crossing his arms childishly, Sapnap just rolling his eyes at this. Quackity looked out the window, watching as the many trees lampposts and various other objects flew by. After a while, his eyes glanced over at Karl, who appeared to be staring at him again. Though he quickly looked away after realizing that Quackity had seen him staring. He raised an eyebrow, deciding to talk to Karl about it when they were alone.

As the Car pulled into the parking lot, all Quackity could focus on was the size of the amusement park they'd arrived to. It was massive, and it made him nervous to think about. His eyes wandered to the many rollercoasters scattered around the place, he was excited, but also scared. "Quackity, you coming?" Sapnap said, which snapped Quackity out of his thoughts. "Uh- Yeah!" He yelled back, opening the car door and slipping out. His and Karls door almost shut in sync as they begun to walk toward the park.

It took forever, but they finally got inside. It seemed Sapnap started looking around eagerly for a ride they could go on, gasping in excitement and pulling him and Karl along once he found a good one. "We should go on this rollercoaster!" Sapnap pointed excitedly to it once they arrived, his desperation to go on it was very visible. Quackity didn't know if he wanted to, but decided he should anyways. "I dunno, it's pretty tall Sapnap.." Karl said nervously. Quackity was happy he wasn't the only nervous one, but thought Karl would have fun on it. "Oh come on Karl, you want to go on if you admit it or not!" Sapnap grabbed his and Karls hands, pulling them to the entrance for the Rollercoaster.