16. Nauseous

TW/CW: nausea and vomiting

"Hey! you both smell good, did you like, take a shower or something?" Sapnap smiled, sitting down with their plates of pancakes. "Why, yes we did! How did you know?" Karl responded, leaning back onto the couch. "Oh, you actually did? I didn't think I was in the kitchen long enough for both of you to take a shower! Haha" Quackity tensed, his eyes widening. Did Sapnap know? "Well, Quackity wanted to take a shower so I told him I'd take one afterward and to leave some hot water for me. He was out pretty quick, to be honest." Karl lied, smiling innocently.

"Oh, alright! Well, I hope you like the pancakes, I messed up like 5 times on yours Quackity, so I hope you don't mind them being a bit burnt.. And yours are a bit cold, Karl.. Sorry!" He laughed nervously, handing Quackity and Karl their plates. Quackity stared at the pancake for a few minutes, before snapping himself out of his thoughts and picking up his fork. "I'm fine with that, I've had worse." He mumbled, slowly stabbing off a piece of pancake.

They sat eating for a few minutes, Quackity slower than the other two.. He felt sick. "I was thinking of going and getting something for you later Quackity" Sapnap blurted out, his mouth full of food. He raised an eyebrow, looking over at Sapnap, swallowing the food he had in his mouth before talking. "Like what?" Sapnap glanced over at Karl, then at Quackitys back, clearing his throat before cutting off another piece of his own pancake and shoving it into his mouth. 

Quackity realized what he meant, Sapnap was going to get something for his wings, neither of them knew the other knew about his wings. And he couldn't just tell Sapnap that Karl knew about his wings, he'd have to explain HOW Karl knew about his wings, and he doesn't want Sapnap to find out about their shower they had together. He wasn't good at lying, either, unlike Karl. He silently nodded, biting off a piece of pancake and continuing to eat.

He felt more and more sick with every bite of food he ate, and it was starting to get to the point where he couldn't ignore it, Sapnap and Karls voices fading out gradually. After stuffing another forkful into his mouth, he felt as if he was going to puke. He didn't want to just stop eating, though.. He didn't want to make it seem like he hated Sapnaps cooking, because it was actually really good. It's just a small pancake... so.. why can't he finish it?

His hand paused as he went to get another piece of pancake, his vision blurring as he looked at the pancake he was eating. He was trying to think of an excuse to go to the bathroom desperately, the nausea becoming too much as every second passed. "Quackity, are you okay?" Sapnap asked, concern lacing his voice. Quackity hesitantly looked over at him, swallowing hard as he prepared himself to speak up. "I-I'm gonna g-" he stopped, his body lurching forward and his body threatening to vomit here and now. After regaining his composure, even if only slightly, he continued. "I-I'm gonna g-go.. to t-the bathroom. I'll b-be right back..." 

He stood up, not paying attention to the fact that he dropped his plate, and rushed to the bathroom, practically slamming the door behind him. He placed a hand over his mouth, wrapping his other arm around his stomach. He gagged, slowly stumbling over to the toilet. His legs shook and he fell to his knees, his head lurched forward as an orangey brown substance came out of his mouth and into the toilet.

He got a few breaths in, choking on the disgusting taste left in his mouth, a burning sensation slowly appearing in his throat. He felt tears welling up in his eyes, barely hearing the knock on the door as he once more gagged, holding a hand over his mouth in a weak attempt to keep the vomit in. "W-Who's th-there?" he choked out, his body once more lurching forward as his mouth released more of the disgusting substance into the toilet.

He coughed, more tears welling up in his eyes as he tried to listen to the person on the other side of the door. "It's me, Sapnap. Are you- Are you vomiting Alex? What- What happened-" Quackity whimpered, a tear making its way down his cheek. His throat and stomach hurt so much, and all he can taste is the puke, he hates it, he hates getting sick. He tried to answer, a gag interrupting him and causing him to cover his mouth once more. He sniffled as the door opened, more tears making their way down his cheeks.

"I- S-sorry-" He croaked, looking back at the toilet to avoid eye contact as his friend approached him. "No-No.. Alex, you don't have to be sorry.. it's not your fault...." Sapnap murmured softly,  kneeling down and gently resting a hand on his back. Quackity shook his head, a sob escaping him as his body once more lurched forward, though nothing came out this time, luckily. He waited a few moments, before forcing himself to speak. "Y-Your cooking i-is- tastes.. good-" he muttered, barely audible, before gagging and covering his mouth even more than he already was.

Sapnap blinked, snorting and chuckling silently. "Thanks, buddy. But I think you're more important, right now." Quackity blushed, hiding his face in his hands as his stomach continued to twist around. "Sor- Sorry-" "Don't apologize, you probably shouldn't even talk right now, kay Alex?" Sapnap rubbed his back slowly, and though it made his nausea worse, it did feel good to be comforted. He nodded hesitantly, leaning his head against the toilet.

Quackity ended up vomiting one or two more times before his stomach finally calmed down. Though, he felt exhausted at this point, and his throat hurt like hell. "I- f-fine now.." he croaked out, standing up slowly, his legs still shaky. "Are you sure?..." Sapnap murmured, standing up with him and reaching out a hand. He nodded, though slowly reached out, grabbing onto his friends hand. "W-we shouldn't keep K-Karl waitng.." Sapnap stared at him for a few moments, before nodding and continuing to walk out of the bathroom with him.

"Hey Karl, we're back! Sorry for the wait, do you think you could help me get him to his room?" Karl tilted his head, a questioning look on his face. "Why?" his eyes slowly trailed from Sapnap over to Quackity, and god, he looked awful. His skin was pale, and his eyes were red from crying. "Well Ale-" "Nevermind, I'll help." Karl interrupted and stood up, walking over to the two and grabbing Quackitys other hand.

They slowly brought Quackity over to his room, laying him down in the bed softly. Karl left the room as Sapnap covered him with a few blankets, but before he could leave Quackity grabbed his hand. He blinked, looking down at his friend slowly. "Can.. Can you p-please stay..." he mumbled, seemingly only a few blinks away from passing out. Sapnap thought for a few moments, before sighing and stepping back toward the bed. "Sure, Alex.. But only for a little bit. I have places to be today, remember?" Quackity nodded sleepily, closing his eyes as Sapnap slowly laid down next to him.

"Have a good rest, Alex. I'm sorry you got sick today.." Sapnap murmured, cupping Quackitys cheek softly. He smiled as Quackity leaned into his hand, a light blush making its way to his face. "Sorry I'll be gone when you wake up, as well.. I gotta go places." he muttered, moving to cuddle his friend for a while.

He knows he'll have to explain this to Karl, but Quackity needs to be comforted and that's that. Karl should be fine with this.

He would never cheat on him, he loves him too much to do that.

And he knows Karl wouldn't cheat either.

Right?

Sorry about late chapter!!
Writers block sucks ●﹏●