27. Sus

Quackity leaned on Sapnap, his gaze locked on the orange rose the other had picked for him. The way the petals twisted around each other, the colors of it.. It kind of reminded him of a burning fire, filled with love and energy. Kinda like Sapnaps personality. He smiled, easing further into the tallers embrace. The thorns, that had yet to be cut off.. He closed his eyes, a feeling of tranquility overcoming him.

He felt calm, at peace. The world around him seemed to finally treat him fairly for once. As if he was a human, just like everyone else. He knew it wouldn't last, but that's alright. He felt as if his surroundings changed, but didn't care. He was still with the love of his life nonetheless. It might be an exaggeration of their relationship, but he really felt like that when he was with Sapnap. As if they were meant to be.

He opened his eyes, waking up almost as quickly as he had fallen asleep. He was on the couch, a blanket covering him, and no Sapnap in sight. He frowned, being blinded by the sun coming through the window, even if it was behind him. The room was too bright for a morning. He groaned, stuffing his face into the cushion under him. He didn't want to get up.

"How long has he been asleep?" Even though he just woke up, he could feel himself falling back into dreamland slowly. "Since 10 last night." He smiled, the warmth once more engulfing him. "Wow, I wish I could sleep that long." He felt content, just laying there. He knew Sapnap would be back. "George." As if on cue, he could feel someone sit down right next to his feet. "What? I do." The person in question nudged him softly, leaning closer and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Still, don't joke about it." 

"Alex~ Get up hon..." Sapnap cooed, smiling as he saw Quackitys eyes flutter open, his face scrunching up at the still bright room. "What's up?" "Too bright..." Quackity whined, shoving his face back into the couch again. Sapnap chuckled, pulling him into a hug gently. Quackity glanced over, Dream and George seemed to be talking about something. Dreams hands were on Georges shoulders, and he seemed to be lecturing him, in a way.

"George! Dream! Stop distracting Alex, have your conversation somewhere else. We're having a moment!" Sapnap yelled, and Quackity watched as Dream actually glared at him. "It was kind of important, asshole." Dream grumbled, grabbing Georges hand and pulling him outside either way. "What-" "Don't worry about them.. C'mere, I wanna go back to the place we went last night, gotta take care of the flowers. We gotta get dressed." 

Sapnap pulled Quackity up, shoving him into the bathroom and coming back a bit later with clothes, which he also threw into the bathroom. They both got changed, liking how they looked in the outfits picked out. Quackity smiled at Sapnap, blushing as he got pulled into a quick kiss before they left to take care of the flowers.

The walk there was nice, the smell of both nature and the town mixing together rather nicely for once. Quackity counted 13 cars, 50 trees and 384 buildings on their way there. "Sapnap." "Yeah hon?" "There's a lot of buildings, like, three hundred." He murmured, staring off into the distance, while Sapnap admired him.

"Yeah, there really are." Sapnap smirked, pulling Quackity closer and continuing to walk as they got closer to the cliff. "How long have you been taking care of these?" "A while, I didn't really have the perfect moment to show anyone. Especially not Karl, you saw how that turned out." Quackity stopped, his smile dropping. "Y-yeah. Right.." he looked down, pulling away from Sapnap slightly.

"Oh, Oh! Sorry, Sorry Babe I didn't mean to-" "J-Just don't right now, it's alright." "Okay, I won't, don't worry... Sorry." "it's fine." Quackity wandered away, leaning on the fence lightly. He heard Sapnap begin to care for the flowers, a frown making its way to his face. Why is he so overdramatic? It's just.. It's just a small connection, why is he such a baby?

"I'm gonna go sit in the woods." "Why?" "I just want to get in touch with nature, that's all." Sapnap murmured, walking out to the woods slowly. "if you wanna work on the flowers you can." "Okay." Quackity stared at the view, it was a very long drop. He'd probably die if he fell, it made a pit of fear well up inside of him.

What if Sapnap wanted to kill him? What if it was a trap? What if- "ALEX!" He jumped, turning and running toward where Sapnaps voice was. "Sapnap!?" He thought he saw Karl, dragging a struggling Sapnap away by the arm. "SAPNAP!" He ran toward their figures, stopping when they weren't there. "S-shit- SAPNAP!?" 

He started running, hoping to find Sapnap as soon as possible.

I'm unhappy
with the Chapters
I wrote tonight