22. Hmm..

"S-So-" "Here, put this on first." Sapnap handed him a shirt, he shortly figured out it was the one with holes in the back. "Thanks." He muttered, taking off his shirt hesitantly. He put on the other shirt, unable to help himself from taking a sigh of relief when the stinging in his wings stopped. "C'mere" Sapnap patted the space on the bed next to him, smiling as Quackity came over and sat down next to him, leaning into him.

"You didn't actually want to talk, did you? You just wanted to be alone with me for comfort."  Quackity blushed in embarrassment, nodding slowly and hiding his face in Sapnaps shoulder. Sapnap sighed, wrapping his arms around him. Quackity smiled, it felt warm. "Still don't trust Dream huh? It's understandable." Quackity mumbled incomprehensibly, shifting and hugging Sapnap tighter.

"You're tired now? You're going through a lot of mood swings right now, y'know." Sapnap smirked, rubbing Quackitys back under his wings softly. "Mhm..." "Well, you can go to sleep. Don't worry. I won't let George or Clay see your wings." Quackity nodded, frowning when Sapnap scooted away from him, allowing him to flop onto the bed. "I'm not going anywhere, don't look at me like that Alex." 

Quackity nodded, sinking into the pillows he was still so used to. He could feel Sapnap lay down behind him, he smiled at this, leaning into the warmth as arms wrapped around him. Even though Sapnap was behind him, he was careful of his wings, and that just made it that much more comfortable. "Night..." he murmured, not even hearing the 'night' Sapnap gave back to him as he drifted off to sleep almost instantly.

---

The rest of the time Quackity spent there from then on went pretty well, him and Dreams relationship was getting... To be okay. It still wasn't good, but it was getting there. He felt closer to Sapnap, and was happy about this fact. Sapnap was always there to comfort him when he had any sort of flashback, and he liked that fact. He felt safe with his friend.

The main thing that confused him, was how after the first week they seemed to be annoyed at something half of the time when he came out of his room. It generally was directed outside, but they always closed the curtains/door before he could see what it was. He started to think that maybe they were annoyed at him, and trying to hide it from him by directing their annoyance to the outside world.

"Jesus can't he leave us alone already?" Sapnap grumbled as he closed the curtains, Dream seemed annoyed too. "Who?" Quackity asked, tilting his head as both men jumped at his sudden presence. "Uh- It's nothing Quackity, don't worry about it." "okay..." he mumbled, looking at the floor and shifting his feet. 

"...Quackity?" Sapnap called as he was about to leave. "Yeah?.." Quackity looked over his shoulder at the taller, who was seemingly closer than before. "Can we talk tonight? I need to tell you something." "Um... Sure." Quackity muttered, turning and walking away once more. He closed the door behind him, huffing and clawing at his head.

What could be annoying them so much if it wasn't him? It has to be him that's so annoying, he should just leave. He causes so many problems, right? I mean, they're obviously talking about a person. They just talked about a 'he' leaving them alone. Quackity is a he, at least he's pretty sure he is. He's never really identified as anything else in any situation that isn't roleplay.

Sapnap wants to talk tonight, maybe it's about how he's getting kicked out, or about how he's being forced to stay with Karl for some reason.. Wait why would he make him live with Karl? Didn't Karl betray both of them? Oh no, what if he did something just as bad as Karl somehow? What if he was worse? What if Karl didn't even do anything and it's punishment for him? Why would Sapnap be punishing him if he did nothing wrong though?

Questions rushed through his head, killing him slowly. He didn't like thinking about this, he wanted some sort of comfort.. Maybe sleeping will do it. He'll tell Sapnap he's taking a nap, and to wake him up if he isn't awake by time Sapnap wants to talk. Yeah, he'll do that.

He opened the door, stepping out and walking to find Sapnap. He didn't find who he was looking for, instead, he only found Dream. "Hey Dream." he grumbled, looking away as the blonde looked up at him. "Hey, Quackity." "Can you tell Sapnap I'm taking a nap and to wake me up if I'm not awake by time he wants to talk?" "...Sure? Why are you taking a nap?" Dream asked, suspicious of the shorter. "I'm tired." He lied, turning and walking back into his room.

As he laid on his bed and fell asleep, he remembered the fact that he hadn't eaten today, which made him feel a lot worse about himself. He slept for hours, maybe 3, maybe 7, he didn't actually look at the time he fell asleep . All he knows is when he got woke up it was 8 PM. 

"Alex~ Wake up, I gotta tell you something."

"I'm up..." He mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Alex it's serious!" Sapnap huffed, sitting next to him.

"What- What is it? am I getting kicked out??" Quackity asked worriedly.

"What? No. It's something else."

"What is it then?"

"I wanted to tell you..." Sapnap paused, looking at the floor next to the bed.

What Sapnap said next was not something Quackity was expecting.

"I love you."

I know it seems like their
Relationship is progressing
Too quickly but don't worry
I'll explain this at a later Chapter.
Be patient ¬_¬