52. Sad Q

TW/CW: Brief mention of suicide, Slight Gender stuff. (Quackity feeling sad as fuck /lh)

It had come to be around a week since Quackity tried to... Y'know. He wasn't exactly feeling good, but he hadn't felt like offing himself in the week passing. He and Sapnap hung out at the house with Karl once or twice during that week, Karl having actually been picked up in Sapnaps car. Quackity didn't hate him, but he didn't trust him, and along with that, he was mostly confused on how he felt in general.

Though Quackity honestly didn't want to think about what happened, so brushing that off, he had been learning a bit more about himself, and trying to build up the courage to tell Sapnap about the gender stuff happening. He thought about mentioning it casually, but honestly he didn't have the courage for that.

So, he decided maybe sometime within this next week he'd tell him when they were alone, or something like that. Or maybe he wouldn't. He didn't know. But today when he woke up, he was honestly just feeling kind of sad. It was 9 am, and honestly a lot earlier than he had been waking up for the past few weeks. So he also felt tired.

Since I don't feel like fully explaining how he's feeling, basically he feels cranky and wants to be alone but also wants comfort. And feels very very sad.

He wanted to find Sapnap and maybe cuddle him or something... The thing about that is Sapnap wasn't home. Quackity searched everywhere and didn't find him. And now he felt anxious as well, that's great. He frowned, searching the house one more time before going into his room and flopping on the bed. Why did he feel so sad?

He groaned, grabbing his pillow and shoving his face into it. He felt like crying. He sighed. nothing was even happening.. He hated this, he didn't even know why it was happening. He could've just felt normal today and tried to do things the way he usually did, but right now he just wanted to lay in bed and cry all day. But he wanted to do other things...

Quackity just laid there with the pillow covering his face, a few minutes of laying here and tears just started to come out. He didn't know why, but now he was crying into a pillow. He hiccupped, a quiet sob escaping him being muffled by the pillow. He hated the stuffy feeling in his face, barely being able to get any air in.. It wasn't pleasant, but he couldn't stop.

He didn't even know how much time was passing, probably only something like 2 minutes. He couldn't tell if crying made time go faster or slower at the moment. He just hated that he couldn't stop. He didn't like that he was crying without even knowing why. He just... Felt sad, and tired, and wanted to be alone... But he also felt lonely.

His cries got louder, and eventually it got to the point that he had to throw his pillow to the side, because he couldn't breathe. He sniffled, hiccupping and covering his mouth. He didn't want to cry so out in the open, but the tears just kept falling. He felt vulnerable, even if nobody was around. He didn't like this. He just wanted some form of comfort. He still didn't know why he was sad, though. He just wanted comfort he supposed.

There was a knock on his door, slightly startling him. He grabbed his blanket, covering himself with it as he heard a voice come from the other side of the door. "Quackity?" he stayed quiet, though tears were still running down his face. It was silent for a minute, and Quackity thought whoever was there had left, until he heard the door open. He held his breath, closing his eyes and hiding his face as he once more hiccupped. 

"...Quackity?" the voice was more clear, and Quackity could take a small guess on who it was. He peeked out of the blanket, a slight squeak escaping from him as he noticed Karl and Sapnap were outside of the door while George was next to his bed. He didn't want to deal with three people right now, nor did he want to deal with Karl. Karl confused his emotions and he didn't need that right now.