19. Uh Oh

"Wooo movie night!" Karl chirped, pulling Sapnap and Quackity by their arms to the couch, flopping down on it. Quackity was yet again in the middle, Karl on the right and Sapnap on the left. "You get to choose tonight Sapnap!" Karl smiled at him, handing the remote over. "Thanks Karl!" Sapnap grinned, grabbing the remote and scrolling through the many movies there were. Quackity flinched, feeling Karl lean on him, though brushed it off as him being tired or something.

After a while, Sapnap finally ended up picking a movie. The movie had a questionable title, but Quackity decided not to ask about it. He felt Karls hand move to rest on his thigh, shivering at the touch. Karl brushed his hand down his thigh slowly.. He felt... he felt in danger, he didn't like this. He knew he agreed to this, but he didn't want this. Sapnap was gonna find out either way.. And something snapped in him when Karls hand brushed over a certain spot.

He couldn't do this.

He pushed Karl off of him, standing up quickly. Karl and Sapnaps eyes widened as tears began to fall down his face. "Get the hell off me already! You- You cant be doing this Karl! I'm sorry, I'm done! You're such a- a- " Quackity cut himself off, glaring at the now shaking man on the couch. tears ran down his face as he turned around and ran into his room, slamming the door behind him. "Alex wait!-"

Sapnap stared for a few moments, before turning and glaring at Karl. Karl gulped as Sapnap turned around to face him. "Karl, I love you, but what the fuck did you do to him?" "I-I-" Karl stuttered, at a loss for words. He didn't think that this would be happening so soon. Sapnap sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Whatever. We'll talk later, I gotta go comfort my friend." Sapnap got up, walking toward the room at a fast pace while Karl stared with guilt, knowing what was coming next.

"Alex? It's me, Sapnap..." Sapnap murmured, opening the door slowly to find the lights shut off. It took him a second for his eyes to adjust, but when he did, what he saw was a figure curled up in the corner, head in their knees. "Alex... what did he do?" Sapnap approached him step by step, reaching out and stopping when Quackity flinched at his touch. Quackity thought Sapnap was going to hurt him for yelling, since it's what Schlatt always did.

"Alex.... I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna know what he did." Sapnap muttered, gently reaching out and resting his hand on his friends shoulder. "H-He-he-" Quackity stuttered, choking on his words. "Take your time, It's okay..." Sapnap pulled him into a hug slowly, making sure he didn't move too quickly while doing so. Quackity sobbed, curling into himself in Sapnaps embrace. "S-S-Sorry! I-I'm so sssorry N-Nick!" he sobbed, covering his face. "For what? Why.. Why are you sorry Alex?" Quackity sniffed, trying to wipe his tears.

"K-Karl's been c-cheating on you!" He yelled, making Sapnaps heart drop. "H-hah? Cheating on me?... No... No that- that can't be true-" Quackity looked up at him, his eyes red from crying. "He-He's been cheating w-with me! I- I couldn't say n-no! I was t-too scared to say n-no-no-" Quackity sobbed, covering his face again and attempting to scoot away from Sapnap. "I'm ssss-sorry! it's a-all my fau-fault-! I r-ruined your rela-a-" he didn't finish, choking on his sobs once more. 

Sapnap felt pained, Karl had been cheating on him? With Quackity? He didn't blame Quackity, he had done his fair share of research on Trauma.. Even so, He couldn't help but feel a bit of anger at the man in front of him right now. he stood up, restraining his anger as he thought about it. "N-Nick?-" "I'll be right back Alex, stay here." He managed to say through gritted teeth, walking toward the door and opening it shakily. 

Sapnaps eyes narrowed as he spotted the man on the couch, sitting and watching tv as if he hadn't done anything. He slammed the door behind him, causing Karl to jump and look over at him, fear in his eyes. Anger bubbled up inside of him as he walked toward the brunette. "You've been fucking cheating on me?" He growled, grabbing Karl by the collar of his shirt and pulling him closer. 

Karl cried out, closing his eyes and looking away. "I-I'm sorry! I couldn't help it-" "COULDN'T HELP IT MY ASS! WHAT, WAS MY LOVE JUST NOT ENOUGH? I'VE BEEN SO LOYAL, AND THEN THERES YOU, CHEATING ON ME THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY YOU GET!?" Karl felt tears prickle in his eyes as Sapnap shouted at him. "H-He just- I-I felt like I l-loved- and I thought I could-" "You thought you could seduce him and I wouldn't find out? Because he doesn't fucking know how to say no? Karl, he was in an Abusive relationship." Sapnap hissed, hatred in his eyes. 

Karls eyes widened, realization hitting him like a truck, more guilt piling up inside of him. "I-I'm sorry! I am an idiot! I- I just- I forgot!-" "THE WHOLE REASON YOU JUMPED TO LETTING HIM IN OUR HOUSE WAS BECAUSE YOU SAW HIM HAVE A PANIC ATTACK!" Sapnap took a second to breathe, letting go of Karls shirt before continuing. "He had a nightmare about you, and now I know why." He glared at Karl and turned to walk back into Quackitys room. "Also, we're done." He spat, opening the door. Karls could feel his heart stop.

"S-Sap no- h-honey, I- I still love you, it- it was a mistake-" "Shut the fuck up you whore." Sapnap hissed, standing still for a few more moments. "Me and Quackity are moving back in with Dream and George." the door shut behind him. A tear made it way down Karls cheek. He should've known, he shouldn't have pushed it.

Sapnap turned on the light slowly. He sighed. "Alex, come here." Quackity hesitated, nodding and getting up, walking over to him.  "I'm sorry he did that." Sapnap murmured, pulling him into a hug. Quackity began sobbing all over again. "I'm sorry! I ruined your r-relation-relationship! It's all my fault-" He hid his face in Sapnaps shirt, his tears soaking into the fabric. "No, No you didn't Alex... It was Karl, not you..." Even though Sapnap tried to convince himself he was fine, a tear made its way down his cheek as well.

"I won't let him hurt either of us again. Okay?"

This was too fast paced,
I could've done this chapter better,
I know. 
but I'm tired right now and I have
horrible sunburn. It's pretty distracting.
I'll try to do better on the next Chapter! ^~^'