28. Oh.

Quackity ran through the woods, trying to catch his breath as his legs nearly screamed from how sore they were. Karl took Sapnap and ran off somewhere, he needed to find them. It might not be serious but... he couldn't help but think of the worst. "SAPNAP!" He yelled, almost running into a tree in the process.

He panted, stopping in a small clearing and looking around, which way did they go? they can't be far, right? Did Karl have a car? No, Keep looking! They are around here somewhere, you need to find them. He cleared his throat, stumbling as he began to run again. "SAPNAP!!!" He heard his voice echo, coughing into his hand as his throat began to burn.

He ran and ran, calling out one more time for the love of his life. "SAP- NICK! WHERE ARE YOU!?" He felt hopeless, his throat aching from the many times he had yelled in the span of 15 minutes. That's until he began to hear voices. Familiar voices. Hope began to rise in him, and he found himself running faster.

"-You're doing the same thing as me! You can't just pretend you're innocent! You flirted with him when we were in a relationship too! I saw you!" "It was friendly flirting! Between friends! It didn't mean anything!" Quackitys eyes widened, and he slowed down as the voices drew closer. "Oh, and you're in a 'friendly' relationship with him right now?!"

"Sapnap." he breathed, tears making their way to his eyes once more, threatening to fall. He pushed himself against a tree, peeking out from behind it and seeing Karls enraged figure, Sapnap speak up again. "Technically, YES! It's friendly, we love each other!" "Love and friendly are different things!" "That depends on how you define it." "And I define 'friendly' as being FRIENDS! Not LOVERS!" Karl shouted, a tear dripping down his cheek.

"It doesn't change the fact that YOU were the one to cheat on ME, KARL!" "And you don't care that it was with him!?" "He was abused! He couldn't say no!-" "ASKING FOR CONSENT WONT DO ANYTHING THEN! I BET HE'S JUST AS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU, IF NOT MORE!" Quackity flinched, his emotions coming to a halt. He's not uncomfortable with Sapnap... Is he? "Asking consent IS important! If someone has experienced trauma, ESPECIALLY when it comes to relationships and abuse, it's important."

"Ugh! You treat me as if I'm a fucking villain Sapnap! Quackity was the one I cheated on you with, why aren't you giving him SOME credit!? Even if he WAS abused!" "Karl just shut up! I know you're used to moving fast in relationships, but Alex needs something SLOW! He needs to work through his trauma first!-" "I KNOW as a FACT you were just dating him so I would go away!" Quackitys eyes widened, was Sapnap using him to get rid of Karl? No, that's not true-

"Fine! I admit I was! And It apparently didn't work! But I still care about him an-" Sapnaps voice faded out as Quackity felt the world around him falling apart. He was using him. It was all a lie. Sapnap just wanted to get rid of Karl, he didn't actually love him. Of course he didn't. Why did he believe him? He should've known.

Tears ran down his face uncontrollably. Why was every relationship like this? Nothing ended well, he should just give up. Nobody actually loves him, he should learn this by now. He's just some toy to be used for sexual pleasure or for someone to take their anger out on. He doesn't actually matter, he's been taught that many times now.

"Yeah! Well If i- .. Q-Quackity?" Quackity got snapped out of his thoughts, staring at a wide eyed Karl. His face was void of any emotion, though tears ran down his cheeks like a river. "What? What were you trying to- to- A-Alex!?" His eyes flickered over to his 'boyfriend'. He felt betrayed. "A-Alex what did you hea-" "Everything." He muttered, staring into the others eyes.

Sapnap stared, his eyes also wide. "H-Hon-" "Don't." He stared at the ground, watching tears fall one by one. "...Al-Alex, Let me ex-explain-" "I don't need an explanation, I understand. I'm not 4. You never actually loved me, you were just using me to get rid of him. Of course you were. Yep. I got it." As Sapnap tried to walk toward him, he took a few steps back. "Alex please it- it isn't like that!-" "Leave me alone! Don't follow me." He glared, turning around and beginning to run.

He could hear footsteps behind him, though they were slower than his. So he kept running, hoping eventually he'd be out of sight. "Quackity!" "Alex!" He heard both Karl and Sapnap call for him, why was Karl trying to get him to come back? It didn't make sense.

He just kept running...

And running...

running...

Until he was sure he was home, in his room, with the door locked.

He sat there and pulled out his phone, his emotions finally coming to him fully. He sobbed, unlocking it and scrolling a bit on his phone until he found the number he was looking for.

'Bad'

He hopes they're alright with a temporary roommate, he wont be there for long.

He just doesn't want to live here,

He doesn't want to have to interact with Sapnap.

It might be overdramatic,

but...

it hurts.

I told you they'd
Be bad, I told you
they'd seem rushed.
They're horrible, iknow
you dont have to tell me.
I just hope the next ones
will be better >:I