12. Trust

Before he could protest, their lips once more connected, a warm feeling surrounding both of them, as well as an overwhelming sense of guilt.

Quackity was frozen, his eyes wide as Karl kissed him. He wanted to move, but his body wouldn't let him. Quackity absentmindedly wrapped his arms around Karls waist, leaning into the kiss despite desperately wanting to push the other away. Karl slowly pulled away, his face a deep shade of red. Quackity let go as Karl stepped away, his mind still processing what had just happened.

"Sorry for doing that out of nowhere..." Karl muttered, covering his mouth. Quackity watched as he turned to the door, slowly opening it. "It's-.. It's alright if you don't feel the same, just..." Karl took a few steps out. "Please don't tell Sapnap.." And before Quackity could respond, Karl ran away. Quackity covered his mouth, almost the same way Karl had. He could feel his face heating up more than it already had, and slowly lowered his hand.

"What the hell..?" he finally got out, barely audible. Did Karl just kiss him? And more importantly, did Karl just ask him not to tell Sapnap? He has to though, right? He sighed, reaching for the handle and slowly opening the door. As he walked back to the bench they were sitting on, thoughts and options rushed through his head. Should he tell Sapnap? He definitely should, right?

And even though he told himself he'd tell Sapnap, he ended up keeping his mouth shut for the entire rest of the time they spent at the amusement park. An awkward feeling lingered in the air as they walked to the car, Sapnap seemed to notice, but didn't ask them about it. As the car started up and slowly drove out of the parking lot, all Quackity could think about was the fact that Karl had kissed him earlier, and that he needed to tell Sapnap.

Wouldn't telling Sapnap just ruin their relationship faster though?.. but.. It's better for him to know that Karl's cheating on him, right? He shouldn't have to find out on his own, especially if Karl is cheating on Sapnap with him... Although there was a small part of him that just, didn't want to tell Sapnap, for some odd reason.

Quackitys thoughts were interrupted as the car came to a stop and Sapnap told him that they were home. To him, the ride home felt way shorter in comparison to when they were driving to the amusement park. He opened the door and stepped out, glancing over at Karl. Their eyes met for a split second before both looked away, not wanting to talk about it just yet.

They walked inside the house, Karl immediately heading to his and Sapnaps room, while Sapnap went to sit on the couch. Quackity gulped, if he was going to tell Sapnap it had to be now, he shouldn't wait any longer to tell him. He walked over to the couch, gradually sitting next to the other, fiddling with his fingers.

"Hey Sapnap?" Sapnap looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah Quackity?" Quackity took a deep breath, forming together words. Though, when he tried to speak, nothing came out. "Quackity are you alright?" Sapnap asked, concern lacing his voice.  Quackity nodded, once more trying to get the words out. "Karl is cheating on you" just a simple sentence, right? But...

"Nothing... Nevermind, it's nothing Sapnap." He forced a smile, watching as Sapnap slowly turned back to the tv, a look of worry still displayed on his face. As Sapnap turned on a show, Quackity left and went into the kitchen, grabbing an apple from the fridge. He took a bite and turned around, jumping at the sight of Karl standing there. 

Karl seemed like he wanted to say something, but instead, just hugged Quackity. He hesitantly hugged back, feeling as if he had picked the wrong option. After a while of the hug going on, Karl backed away, smiling at Quackity. "...Thank you, for not telling him." Karl whispered, looking as if he was about to cry. He nodded, watching as Karl slowly leaned on the counter.

"So do you... do you feel the same?" Karl asked quietly, looking at the ground and shifting his feet. Quackity stared at the other, a light blush making its way to his cheeks. "I'll..." He stared, watching as Karl looked back at him. "...I'll.. think, about it..." Karls eyes lit up, his cheeks flushing a decent shade of pink. Quackity felt a sense of happiness with a trace of guilt build up as Karl once more hugged him, kissing him on the cheek before backing away.

Karl smiled softly, waving before turning and leaving the room. Quackity waved back, though Karl had already left. His smile faltered as the guilt caught up to him, he felt so guilty, how could he do this.. Karl is... Karl and Sapnap are in a relationship together. If Sapnap finds out he'll never trust him again, and.. Well, he wouldn't blame him. He shook his head, if he kept thinking like this he'd... He shook his head once more, beginning to walk to his room.

After he got in his room, he went over to his computer and sat down in the chair. He sighed, although he hadn't betrayed Karls trust, he betrayed Sapnaps... And he'd known Sapnap longer than Karl. I guess that says something about him, huh? He turned on his computer, clicking onto YouTube and watching random videos for around an hour before getting bored.

He thought about streaming, but then realized he didn't really feel like that right now. Streaming his second stream on a different day would probably be a better idea. He looked at the time on his computer before getting up and flopping onto his bed. 9:49 PM. He couldn't tell if he was tired or just bored, but he wanted to lay down for a bit. Mainly, he felt a bit overwhelmed after what happened today.

He closed his eyes and quietly hummed to himself, he didn't exactly feel like sleeping, just relaxing. Though, he wasn't very relaxed, just trying to distract himself.

Uhh so hello everyone

thank you so much for getting this to 7k reads-
I'm really happy, I didn't expect my work to get noticed at all, honestly.

Sorry for taking so long on this chapter
I wasn't happy with what I wrote 
And had to go back to rewrite it several times.

(Also, excuse me, but what the hell happened to the ice-cream and apple??? ಠ_ಠ)