25. Food

"So... where are we going now?" Quackity asked, his face still a light shade of pink as they continued to hold hands while walking. "Where do you want to go?" Sapnap smiled at him, continuing to walk down the sidewalk. "Well..." he thought for a moment, looking at the ground. there weren't many places he wanted to go, but there probably were at the same time. Maybe he should think of where Sapnap would want to go, that's always safer right?

"Maaayyybee we can go to... uh.. a restaurant or.. or something." he mumbled, yelping when Sapnap started running with him. "Iwasthinking thesamething letsgo!" He seemed very rushed for some reason, but Quackity decided it wasn't something serious. 

"We're heeere!" Sapnap finally stopped, panting heavily as he gestured to a building in front of them. Quackity smiled, looking over at Sapnap. "Hey, Sap?" "Yes?"  "I know you're excited but you didn't have to run all the way here.." he murmured, watching as a blush grew on Sapnaps face. "Well- We should just go in, c'mon" Sapnap mumbled, opening the door and pulling him inside.

They walked up to the counter, waiting for the worker to notice them. "Oh- Hello! I apologize, today has been rather... Busy, in a way. But ignoring that, um- What would you like to eat on this fine day, my lovely customers?" The woman stumbled on her words, but still managed to deliver the line properly. Quackity looked up at the menu, there wasn't much, but it was still enough to count in his eyes. He didn't really feel hungry, though.. The burgers, waffles, milkshakes... none of it sounded appealing right now.

"I'll have a kings burger and a strawberry milkshake, please!" Sapnap grinned, causing the worker to smile softly. "And you?" Quackity blinked, his eyes scanning for the closest thing on the menu. "I'll- uh-" he stopped himself, looking for something he'd actually want. His eyes stopped on a small salad, yeah, he'd have that. "I'll have a small salad, please.." The woman raised an eyebrow, Sapnap did too. "Any.. Any drinks?" "Uh... water? or... coffee.. no." 

"Alright, a kings burger, a strawberry milkshake, a small salad and water. Coming right up! Please pick a seat, don't sit in the middle row of seats, though. They're uh.. They're broken right now, none of our workers have bothered putting an out of order sign on them yet though.. So I- I apologize for that." "It's fine-" Quackity blinked as he was once more getting pulled away by Sapnap, he quickly looked at the name on the woman's shirt, taking it in. "It's fine Niki!" He yelled as they neared the window booths. 

Sapnap sat down across from Quackity, leaning on his hand and smiling at him.  Quackity smiled back, a blush once more making its way to his face. "You know, you're kinda hot. Is it okay for me to say that?" Sapnap muttered, his eyes scanning over the other. Quackitys face flushed red, and he looked away. "O-of course you can, we are dating now a-aren't we?" "Alright, so I can call my handsome boyfriend sexy, that's good~" 

Quackity hid his face slightly, looking out the window. A few minutes passed before be responded. "Y-You're kind of- um- s-ssss-... cute too.." he mumbled. Sapnap chuckled, reaching out and resting his hand on his shoulder, Quackity glancing at him. "Thanks, Love you." Sapnap murmured, smiling softly. Quackity gazed at him, a smile creeping onto his face. "Love.. y.." he couldn't finish, though Sapnap didn't seem to mind.

Sapnap grinned, turning to look out the window. Quackity glanced over at the counter, where a man was walking out with a salad, water, and milkshake. He walked over to their table, placing it down and smiling. "The burger will come a bit later, but please excuse that and enjoy what you have right now! We work very hard and would appreciate it." The man had curly brown hair, a British accent to go along with it.

"Thanks!- Wait, Wilbur? Is that you?" "Oh! Hi Sapnap, I'm just helping out Niki with some work. Who's your friend?" "Boyfriend, actually. And his name is Quackity!" "I thought you and Karl were dating?" "We broke up a while ago. He cheated on me." Quackitys smile faltered, and he slowly went back to hiding his face. "How's Phil?" "He's.. Still a bit hurt, but he should be fine." Quackity blinked, wanting to know what happened, but not wanting to bother them.

"If our viewers knew he actually had wings they'd freak out, haha.. Hope they heal up soon, been missing him on streams." "Yeah, I hope they heal soon. The crash was pretty ugly, I think he was distracted by something. Which is odd, he's the best at flying that I know of." "He has wings?" Quackity mumbled, catching their attention. "Uh, Yeah! Phil has wings, they're injured right now though." There was a silence. "Why?"

"No reason.." he muttered, trying to keep his mind off of his own wings. He picked up his salad, beginning to eat it, trying to ignore their conversation. Maybe it's just common for people with wings to hide the fact that they do... he doesn't want to be common, but at the same time, being different is scary.. His fear of his wings being discovered also branched from abuse, but... he doesn't want to think about that. They're on their first date, it has to go well, right?

"Wil!" Niki's voice rang from the kitchen. "Ah- Yes Niki??" He yelled back, turning a bit. "The burger! You're letting it burn!" "Oh shi- I'm gonna go now Sapnap, I'll be back with your burger in a second!" the tall man ran to the kitchen, the door shutting with a bang.

Sapnap took a sip of his milkshake, huffing afterward. "I can't eat my burger yet, and it's gonna be burnt from what I heard..." he pouted, staring at the kitchen door. "Poor you..." Quackity mumbled. "Quackity, are you alright? You're being a bit quiet.." "Yeah, I'm fine.. Thanks for bringing me here." 

Sapnap smiled, reaching his hand out. "No problem.. I said this earlier, but I think I need to say it again.. along with some other stuff." Quackity reached out his hand, resting it on Sapnaps softly. "What?"

"I love you, you're handsome, beautiful, and deserve all of my love. You didn't deserve anything bad that happened to you, and none of it was your fault. Your wings are beautiful, and you shouldn't have to hide them from the world. I wouldn't hurt them, and I'm sure as hell nobody else would. Wings are cool, they shouldn't be embarrassing to you.. I love you, okay?"

Quackity stared, wide eyed. "But-"

"I'm not done. The way you gazed at me earlier, I want that to happen more. I want you to smile more as well, you haven't been doing it nearly enough. I want to be able to make you happy, I want you to feel comfortable, held, when you're with me. I want you to be able to talk without getting flashbacks to the past, I want.. I want you, Alex."

Quackity had mixed feelings about what Sapnap had said, it made him feel loved, he didn't know why but a small part of him didn't like it. "Sapnap I-" "I love you, Say it back, alright?" Sapnap pulled Quackitys hand up to his mouth, planting a soft kiss on it. Quackitys face flushed red, and he turned away, covering it with his other. "L-Love you... I love you Sapnap." Quackity lowered his hand slightly after a few seconds to see Sapnap smiling proudly.

"I'm glad you can say that. Oh- here comes my burger!" Sapnap grinned, turning to see the brit coming back with his burger on a tray. "Here you go Sap, one kings burger." "Thanks Will!" Sapnap smiled, immediately biting into the burger. Wilbur grinned, waving as he turned around. Quackity watched as a few people came in the door, a group of friends... two people coming after them.. One brunette, and.. a fox? no, a fox hybrid. 

He tilted his head at the hybrid, who then looked at him, blinking a few times. Sapnap seemed to notice, apparently not too lost in burgerland. "What's up Q?" "There's a fox hybrid!" Quackity whisper yelled. he'd never seen one before, so he was in awe. Sapnap looked over, his eyes widening. "Y-Yeah that's cool, Q, where do you wanna go next? You seem to be almost done with your salad.. s-so-" Quackity knitted his eyebrows together. "I'm not though?" "Yes you are, just- where do you wanna go?"

Quackity couldn't really argue, since to be fair, he wasn't really that hungry. "How about the park?" "That'd be great!" Sapnap suddenly took the hugest bite of his burger, as well as a large sip of his milkshake, startling Quackity. He swallowed, coughing a few times before standing up and putting the food in a bag. "Alright I'm finished lets go!" He placed down the amount of money the food was worth, grabbing Quackitys hand and rushing over to the garbage can. He threw the bag in it, opening the doors and rushing outside as fast as he could.

"Why're you in such a hurry?" he mumbled, which Sapnap didn't hear, much to his dismay.

He'll just ask again later, it's no big deal.

I lied the bigger angst is in a few chapters
Sorry not sorry 🙄💅
Hope you enjoy these chapters though
I like writing and I'm happy you
like my writing as well.