15. Shower

TW/CW: Slightly suggestive scene, nonconsensual sexual stimulation.

Quackity and Sapnap were sitting on the couch, Sapnap still seemed worried about him even though he had calmed down after sleeping through it. But that's only what he was telling himself, he was still paranoid thanks to the nightmare he had. The show on the TV honestly wasn't all that entertaining, but he didn't mind, it at least distracted him from his paranoia.

"Are you sure you're okay now?.." Sapnap asked, turning to Quackity for around the 12th time this morning. "For the last time, I'm fine now.." Sapnap smiled softly, turning back to the tv. Quackity noticed Sapnap seemed to be thinking about something, so he decided to ask about it. "What's wrong?" he asked, causing Sapnap to turn to him again. "What do you mean?" "I mean, like, what're you thinking about?" 

Sapnap stared at him for a few moments. "I... Why didn't you want Karl to come make sure you're okay?" Quackity gulped, looking at his knees. He thought for a few seconds, avoiding Sapnaps gaze. "I uh... I trust you more..?" Quackity half-lied, still staring at his knees. He glanced at Sapnap, who didn't seem to believe his lie. "Okay fine, Karl was part of the nightmare.." he muttered, still refusing to look at Sapnap.

Sapnap was confused. "Why.. Why would you have a nightmare about Karl? You're only just getting to know each other-" "I don't know." He looked back at the tv, trying to ignore any other questions Sapnap had. He didn't want Sapnap to find out, what if it happened just like it did in his nightmare? What if he ends up hating him? 

"Alex..." Quackity bit his lip, he didn't want to say anything else, but he didn't want to keep it to himself either. Sapnap was making this really hard. "Can we just not talk about this anymore?" He looked even further away, making sure he completely avoided eye contact. Sapnap sighed. "Okay, Quackity." They watched the tv in silence for around half an hour, before Sapnap got up and started walking to his room. "Why're you leaving?" Quackity asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm making sure Karl's okay, he's been asleep for a while." Sapnap replied, closing the door behind him after saying this. Quackity felt nervous, but it's not like anything bad would happen, right? He just continued to watch the tv, boredom hitting him after the episode ended. He watched as Sapnap left the room, now with a tired Karl behind him. "Morning Quackity..." Karl yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Morning..." he replied, returning to staring at the tv.

Sapnap walked off into the kitchen, probably to cook or something, while Karl made his way over to the couch, sitting next to Quackity. "I'm really tired..." Karl muttered, another yawn escaping him. "Why are you tired?" he avoided eye contact, still staring at the tv. Karl shrugged, though Quackity didn't see this. After a while of silence, Karl was gonna speak again, but stopped as Quackity stood up.

"I'm... I'm gonna take a shower." he made his way to his room, picking out some clothes and walking to the bathroom. He opened the door and closed it behind him, jumping as someone knocked on the door as soon as it was closed. "Uh.. come in?" he heard a nervous laugh from behind the door, before it opened and Karl stepped in with a pair of clothes in his hands. "Wh- Karl? Why do you have a pair of clothes?" 

"Uhhm.. I was wondering if i could.." Karl shifted, hanging up his clothes slowly. "Take a shower with you?.." he continued, fiddling with his fingers. "What?" Quackitys eyes widened, he wants to take a shower- with?- "What if Sapnap finds out?" he asked, looking away nervously. "He won't, he generally takes a long time cooking.." Quackity felt sweat dripping down his cheek.

Karl doesn't know about his wings, only Sapnap does. Showering with him would mean revealing his wings, Karl might touch them. "I don't... I don't think we should-" "Pleease?.." Karl begged, giving him puppy dog eyes. He stared for a few moments, before giving in. "Fine.." he sighed, a light blush making its way to his cheeks as he saw Karl silently celebrate. "But! There's.. there's something you need to know about before we.. shower." he mentioned, grabbing Karls attention.

"What is it?" Karl asked, tilting his head curiously. "Just- Just watch.." He slowly placed the clothes he was holding down on the edge of the sink, grabbing the shirt he was wearing and hesitantly pulling it off. He closed his eyes as it pulled over the top of his head, revealing his wings. After a while, he opened an eye and blinked as he saw Karl staring in awe at his wings. "You're a hybrid?" Quackity nodded, his face flushing a deeper shade of red.

"Don't.. Don't touch them while we're in the shower. They're sensitive..." he admitted, looking at the ground shyly. Karl nodded. "I won't!" he promised, grinning at Quackity. Quackity smiled, huffing, before continuing to undress. "We have to make this quick, even if Sapnap DOES take a long time to cook.." he saw Karls face turn red as he stripped, he watched as the other turned away, covering his face as he stood up. He chuckled, trying to hide his own embarrassment. "What's wrong? I thought you wanted to take a shower?" "I- I do it- it's just-" Karl stuttered on his words, not finishing his sentence.

"I'm just teasing you.. Sorry, Cmon, if you want to shower you gotta undress too." he threw his clothes into the laundry basket as Karl slowly uncovered his face. He turned to the shower, turning on the water and testing the temperature. When he found the right temperature, he turned around to find Karl naked as well. "That was quick" he mentioned, both his and Karls faces probably as red as tomatoes. 

If Quackity was being honest, he wasn't too comfortable with this. But he didn't want to just take back his reluctant 'fine' he had said earlier. Besides, he was used to people not respecting his comfort zone in relationships. He gradually stepped into the shower, followed by Karl. He grabbed the shampoo, pouring some into his hands and washing his hair. Karl washed his body as Quackity did this, and after Quackity was done, they switched positions in the shower. This repeated a few times as they continued to wash themselves, and each other.

"Don't you need to wash your wings as well?" Karl asked, causing Quackity to look back at him. "uh, the water's usually enough to clean them... Though sometimes they do need to be washed with soap, but that's hardly ever." Karl nodded, continuing to scrub Quackitys back. He tried to ignore Quackitys wings, but in the end, he couldn't help it.

Karl lightly grabbed the wings, blinking as the other flinched as he did so. "K-Karl- you said-" "I just.. I just feel like they need to be washed, okay?" Karl said, pouring some shampoo onto his hands and slowly rubbing it into Quackitys wings. Quackity closed his eyes, biting his lip. He would tell Karl to stop, but due to Schlatt, he was used to not being able to give consent for certain things. 

He moaned quietly, panting softly as Karl continued to rub his wings with shampoo. Karl didn't seem to notice, smiling a he finished coating the wings with Shampoo. "Alright, I'm gonna wash them off now Quackity!" Quackity hesitantly nodded, biting his lip as Karl began to wash the Shampoo off gently. If he was being honest, he was a bit angry that Karl had touched them despite promising not to.

"Done!" Karl finished, grinning as the wings looked a lot cleaner. "Don't do that again.." Quackity muttered, slowly shutting off the water. "...Why? they're a lot cleaner now." Quackity huffed, stepping out of the shower with Karl. "I already told you before we got in the shower, they're SENSITIVE. Maybe I should've been more specific.." Karl grabbed a towel, beginning to dry himself off.

"I meant, Karl, Don't touch them. It's sexually stimulating." Karls eyes widened, his face slowly turning into a shade of red again. "I- I'm sorry!" He yelled, covering his face with the towel. "I didn't mean to-" "Just- don't do it again." Quackity sighed, beginning to dry himself off. "I won't..." Karl replied, feeling guilty

After they were both dried off and had their fresh clothes on, Quackity peeked out the door to find no Sapnap anywhere nearby. He sighed in relief, gesturing for Karl to come out of the bathroom. They made their way to the couch, sitting down and turning on the tv. They joked together, a smile on both of their faces.

Quackitys smile faltered, guilt once more catching up to him. "What's wrong?" he jumped, the smile returning to his face, though more forced this time. "N-nothing, just some intrusive thoughts, what were you saying?" Karl didn't seem to believe him, but continued on with what he was saying. 

Quackity needs to tell Sapnap or.. or something. But at the same time he also... Just doesn't want to. Why is he such a bad person?

He frowned, pushing his thoughts away.

He'll just enjoy this for now, and tell Sapnap later.

That's not too bad, right?