↠ How You Two Meet ↞

The Village That Went Mad:-

Catboy! Corpse:

- You were a traveler and happened to stumble upon the village. Robin basically was the first to spot you and brought you to town to meet the Mayor Jimmy. Cat (Catboy! Corpse) offered to show you around town and you two basically became very good friends in less than two hours.

Cornelius:

- You and Cornelius were very good friends when you two were kids. You guys are still very inseparable and some see you two as siblings even though you two aren't but happen to be really good friends!

The Lost City Of Mizu:-

Ranbob:

- You met Ranbob after the incidents that took place in Mizu. He wasn't really talkative when you first met him but learned that there wasn't much oxygen left for him to live here so you offered to take him back home with you which he reluctantly agreed after a few seconds of thinking. He really wasn't used to being on the surface but knew eventually he would get used to it.

Charles:

- Your brother, Benjamin or Benji introduced you to Charles and the rest of his friends. You were basically the same age as Charles but a month younger. You and Charles hit it off really quick and became good friends. Benjamin was secretly shipping you guys along with Isaac and Cletus.

Isaac:

- You two met around town. He was basically carrying a huge stack of books from the library and accidentally bumped into you which resulted him dropping the books. You apologized profusely as you helped him pick up the books and thankfully he wasn't mad and apologized for not looking. Surely you helped him carry the books back home and got to know each other more.

((Author: When it comes to Charles and Isaac none of them died except in the Ranbob one so yeah-  ._.))

The Masquerade:-

Ranbutler:

- You two met at the Masquerade Sir Billiam III hosted! You were technically the youngest person to attend the Masquerade but of course you weren't younger than 16 or older than 17. Rather than talking to the other guests you would make your way and talk to Ranbutler. He was shocked at first when you talked to him but he enjoyed talking to you. You also may or may not have paid Sir Billiam a good amount of money so Ranbutler wouldn't work for him anymore and technically he was happy about this.

James:

- Like Ranbutler you two met at Sir Billiam III's Masquerade Party. You basically felt bad for James when Billiam asked about his wife who basically divorced him and left with her family. You decided to start a conversation with him hoping that it would make him a bit happy here. You told him a few jokes which would make him chuckle or maybe make him laugh a bit. He opened up to you a bit more which basically made you happy.

((Author: Oh and the Red Egg does not exist in here cause why not? >:) I have the power!))

The Wild West:-

John John: 

- You were technically Mason's adoptive sister. You ran away from home since you despised your brother and his friends for being bandits plus your parents could care less about you. You came across this town and thought about staying here for the night before continuing on your journey. You came into the bar to just get a drink but of course nothing alcoholic. You were greeted by the bartender who introduced himself to be John John. You two talked most of the night since no one around at the bar plus helped you sleep in the inn. You met a few people at the town and just decided to stay here.

Mason:

- Your brother, Flint Michigan aka Connor introduced you to Mason and also to Jack Kanoff. You weren't really a huge fan of your brother's job by being a bandit. Mason was basically two months older than you and you two made small talk and sometimes he would be a flirt and in return you would be flustered and hit his arm to shut him up. You would receive a smirk from him which you really want to wipe it off his face.

((Author: Oh yeah and no one really dies lmao!))

The Haunted Mansion:-

Ash:

- You two met at school since you guys both have most of the same classes together. You two were basically best of friends. You were later introduced to his twin brother Zachary who was surprisingly taller than Ash.

Zachary:

- You two met for the first time at the AirBNB that your friend Connor invited you to. You really not sure if you wanted to go at first but Connor said there were two boys who were the same age as you so you gave in. When you knocked on the door of the AirBNB you were first greeted by a boy who seemed to be freakishly taller than you open the door. He introduced himself to be Zachary. You even met his younger twin, Ash who was basically a few inches shorter than Zachary.

The Pit:-

Ran:

- You two basically met at the Gladiator event that Porkius VII held. You were basically down at the area were everyone were waiting to fight against each other. You saw a few people talking to each other except one person who basically looked like an enderman but with green eyes. You were a bit nervous to talk to him but you went up anyways to strike a conversation with him. He didn't talk much but he did listen to you and would smile every once in a few minute or so.

Jackie:

- You were Genevieve's little sister who also joined the Gladiator event. You didn't talk to anyone besides your sister and when your name was called up for the semi-finals you fought against Jackie in which you ended up losing to. Jackie felt bad for injuring you so he picked you up and went back to the others and patched you up. You thanked him afterwards and wished him good luck in the finals.

Author Notes: Yeah this was pretty trashy and I am sorry if it's not what you guys expected! ;-;

This was my first time writing one to be honest! :^

But I hope you enjoyed the first preference/scenario! :D

I will hopefully make the other chapters better than this! :/

So Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy! <3

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️