↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt. 2↞

The Wild West:-

John John:

- John wasn't really sure where you would like to go but took you to the campsite.
- To be honest you didn't care where John took you at this point but you really loved the campsite area since you could see the stars really well from here.
- You two would sometimes talk amongst yourselves and point at the different constellations and stars
- Gradually you were getting a bit sleepy which John noticed and let you rest your head on his shoulder.
- "I love you John..."
- He heard you mumble in your sleep as a blush crept up his face as he smiled and gave you a peck on your forehead.
- "I love you too Y/N"

Mason:

- Isn't it already obvious?
- This man is a smooth MF
- SMH

((Author: I literally gave up on him lol! Please don't hate me for this...))

The Haunted Mansion:-

Ash:

- You were opening your locker and at the exact time a note fell out of it.
- You picked it up to see that Ash wanted to meet you after school outside the campus where the bench was.
- You didn't question it and just went along with the school day as it went by fast.
- After all that you went outside to meet Zachary only to see him holding out a bouquet of Y/F/F in front of you.
- "WillyoupleasegooutwithmecauseIlikeyoualotandit'sfineifyoudon't!"
- It took you a bit too process what he just said but you smiled as you took the flowers.
- "Sure Ash! Also don't worry I like you too!"

Zachary:

- You were just walking into school as you went towards your lockers but were stopped by a some random guy.
- He was constantly pestering you like everyday to go out with him but you would refuse.
- You tried to get rid of him but he was being way too persistent and if things got any better Zachary came around just in time and told the guy to buzz off and stuff and said that I am his girlfriend.
- With that the guy left which still left me in shock and a slightly blushing face and in which I started to question the girlfriend part which also kind of made him blush at it as well.
- "I mean- If only you want to be that is... I really like you."
- You were in shock and after a few seconds you nodded.
- "S-sure. I r-really l-like you too."

The Pit:-

Ran:

- You two were both walking around the Subbin Empire as you were both visiting your Older Twin brother, Jackie.
- You two decided to sit down on a bench as you two talked.
- I know for a fact that Ran isn't much for conversations but he seemed to open up to me a lot.
- Tho he looked like he was also thinking of something and I asked him if he was okay which he sat still as he looked at his lap for a few before he turned to look at me.
- "I know that I am not really a romantic type of person but... I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime...? I understand if you don't want to."
- At this point you were surprised by the confession since you really didn't expect that from Ran but you nodded.
- "Sure Ran. I would like that and I like you too."

Jackie:

- You were waiting for Jackie at a cafe in the Subbin Empire and he was a new general and a good one at that so that's one of the reasons he hasn't been able to hangout with you as much.
- After a while you saw him running towards you and stopped for a breath as he slowly sat down.
- You asked him if he was fine and all and he nodded saying that he had some things to take care off and apologized for being late but you said it was fine with a smile.
- You two ordered and chatted amongst yourselves until he said something you really couldn't believe.
- "I will be honest. You are really funny and pretty. I really like you a lot."
- You were a blushing mess and Jackie realized what he just said out loud and started to apologize for that but you stopped him.
- "I-It's alright Jackie. I-I really like you too."

Author Notes: Yeah sorry this took a while!

I took out John/Ugly/handsome/grievous from the preferences and my list and the previous chapters because I really didn't know how to do him that well!

Yeah I am sorry for the simpers!

But I hope you all liked this!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️