The Story Of A Merling And An Enderman Hybrid {Ranbob x Reader}

Note: *sees the picture above* ... I shall now pass away- X///////X

Request?: none

Character: Ranbob

Side Character(s): None

Story-type: Romantic

Story Length: 3380 words

AU or Not: eh it's kinda an AU like the four fishermen never came and uh he's been alone for many years on end since NO ONE actually came here. Also yeah ranbob would be a a bit OOC so no hate please!

Time Period: Future duh! Same time as the events of the Lost City of Mizu but you know what doesn't happen.

Plot Summary: Ranbob was basically alone as ever and was just wandering the halls of Mizu until he spots something. No! Someone outside who becomes his friend and later something more.

Small Info: You are a merling but can change into human as well. You are a year younger than Ranbob who is 21.

Keywords: 

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Color
T/C = Tail Color
E/C = Eye Color
Y/N/N = Your Nickname

Trigger Warning: None

Normal Warning: Cringey writing with cringey plot.

--------------------------------------------------

Ranbob's Point of View~

I sighed roaming the halls of the underwater city which is known as the City of Mizu. I really didn't have many things to do other than stay in my room, read books either from my shelves or the history books written and left by many people who came here before I did.

I passed the room where my idol's statue was. In case anyone is wondering my idol is Dream. Many people at first would think that my idol is Ranboo just because I am his descendant but no. That's where they were very wrong.

I don't really have anything against my ancestor I just don't see much in him that would make him my idol like how Dream is mine. I stared at the statue which was behind the glass. After a few minutes I left.

To be honest, barely anyone came down here to even visit. God knows how long I have been lonely down here. My memory is not that great to be honest but I do remember important things except for small things.

I walked down the hall towards the place I would just stand around waiting if anyone came. Why am I doing this? I am not even sure. After many walks, going up ladders and hallways I reached the place. I am mostly bored out of my mind and I have never went up the ladder to see the sky and the ocean. I sometimes even ask myself as to why I don't even go up when I have nothing to stop me.

As I was thinking I felt someone looking at me from behind. I looked behind me to see no one. I guess I was just imagining things. I looked outside the glass for a few as I mentally debated whether to go up the ladder for fresh air or not.

After a few moments I decided to go up. I took a few deep breaths and started to climb the ladder. I was practically thinking I was going to regret it but I just didn't back down and continued to go up until I reached the stone floors of the entrance.

I climbed up and stood on the stone brick floors as I looked at the opening to see the blue sky and the waves slightly crashing against the tiles. I took a deep breath and let it out. It's been a while I have been up here. I guess it was good I came up or it would have been concerning for me to stay down there for the rest of my life.