I Loved You But You Loved Him {Ranbutler x Reader}

Request?:  -R4NBUTLER

Character: Ranbutler (We'll call him Mark for the sake of the story)

Side Character(s): Niki Nihachu, R/B/N (Random Boy's Name) and his family

Story-type: Angsty Romance

Story Length: 1800 words

AU or Not:  AU since Sir Billiam and the Egg do not exist!

Time Period: Medieval Time!

Plot Summary: im thinking of ranbutler falling for his mistress and then needing to watch her marry someone :"D so like he needs to be there while she talks about how amazing her crush is, seeing her date the other guy, and even be there at the wedding :"D basically time skips of his heart breaking over seeing her being in love with the other guy :]

Small Info: i want it to end like angsty so y/n actually end up marrying the other guy and ranbutler needs to serve at y/n's and her husband family :"D nothing else tbh!
Also both Ranbutler, Y/N and R/B/N are the same age and adults like 18/19!
Also this will be written under only Ranbutler's POV!

Keywords:  

Y/N = Your Name

Trigger Warning: None

Normal Warning: Cringe alert! Also most likely to be shorter than other chapters so please don't attack me on that!

--------------------------------------------------

Ranbutler/Mark's Point Of View~

I watch from the end of the hall as my Mistress was talking to the other maids. I will be honest when I say I have fallen for her the first time I met her and was given to her as her butler but of course she never saw me as a butler but a good friend.

The word 'friend' kind of hurts since I have feelings for her but I knew she had liked someone else. I mean it's understandable like who would want someone like me? I am just a mere Butler who is supposed to serve their Masters and Mistresses.

((Author: I mean I would want you! -w-))

I would mostly see her go outside to meet up with her crush. If I remember correctly I think his name is R/B/N. I will be honest, he is a nice guy as my Mistress, Y/N would say. She would mostly talk to me about him whenever she gets the chance to talk to me.

Whenever she talks to me about him I always keep a straight face and not show the fact that I feel heartbroken knowing she doesn't like me the way I do. I would encourage her to confess her feelings to him. I know I shouldn't be doing this but why do I do it? Because I am a good friend and I don't want to lose the friendship I have with her.

Either way, what's the point in telling her my feelings when I know it won't be returned. I tried to lose the feelings yet they never go away and my feelings for her grows. But it's hopeless right now for me to even do anything about it.

I am right now just hoping for the best for myself.

Two days later~

It's been two days and my Mistress had confessed to her crush who had accepted her to be his girlfriend. My heart broke by the news yet I stayed happy for her and put on a mask over my face by smiling and not showing my pain.