Fight or Flirt {Ran x Reader}

Request?: DreamSMPFan07

Character: Ran

Side Character(s): Karl Jacobs and King Porkius VII

Story-type: Romance with small fluff

Story Length: 1230 words

AU or Not: Maybe? Idk-

Time Period: The future basically and the Subbin Empire

Plot Summary: I would prefer romantic and it can mostly be your own imagination apart from some scenes I can think of like:
-eye contact while in the armory room
-reader and Ran teaming up in a fight
-some romantic stuff like flirting or smthn
I have basically decided to do two out of three of the things you wanted to see but I can assure you will enjoy this

Small Info: You and Ran are both dating in this actually

Keywords:

Y/N = Your Name

Trigger Warning: None

Normal Warning: Short and Cringey but cute uwu

--------------------------------------------------

Y/N's Point of View~

I know what you're thinking. A couple is most likely supposed to be together somewhere doing romantic things and whatnot or just spending time with each other is very beautiful places in such. When it comes to me and my boyfriend, it can be pretty different I must say.

Cause right now, I am at a gladiator event where we have to fight to become General for King Porkius VII of the Subbin Empire. I am gonna be honest I have my full respect for the King here and both me and my boyfriend decided to join cause why not? It looked fun.

In case you're wondering who my significant other is, his name is Ran. He's technically an Enderman hybrid considering he has humanoid features but is also an Enderman with green eyes. He may seem scary at first but he's actually a nice person in general.

Right now the first round of battles had partially ended and me and Ran were like put in to fight in the Second Round considering we happen to be 'cool' or something that Karl said so that's why we got the First Round by.

Right now Edward and some guy who is technically nicknamed 'Ugly' are fighting head on while me and Ran were just chilling in one spot. I didn't know who I was going to fight in the Second Round but if I were to fight against Ran it would be pretty interesting and I would know just how to distract him.

Right now I looked at him to see he was lost in thought of something. I smiled and leaned in as I gave him a small kiss on the cheek which snapped him out of his thoughts as he looked at me and made small eye contact.

He smiled as He wrapped his arm around me making me slightly lean on his side as he held me. It felt nice to be honest. He may not look like. person who doesn't give affection but he does just not so much. I don't mind it.

Right now I was just wondering around when I saw Karl coming towards me. he told me that it was my turn to fight but he didn't tell me who it was. I am guessing he forgot considering he looked like he was in a bit of rush at the moment. I went through the water current as I came up to the arena and after a few moments I saw my opponent come up and low and behold it was Ran.

Ran looked slightly shocked when he saw me as we both made contact. Though that shocked face did turn into a smirk and I knew that this was gonna be one hell of a fight but of course none of us are gonna hurt the other.

Then I noticed that the arena was filled up with water till our feet were covered by it along with half way towards the knees and technically Ran was wearing clothing which would protect him from getting burnt by water so that was a huge fail.

The minute we were told to start, I ran the other way just so I could try and attack him from behind just for him to lose his guard. I looked from behind as I saw him coming from the way I came, Then I slowly sneaked up behind him and was about to attack but he somehow sensed my presence and blocked my attack as both our swords clashed against the other.

We both made eye contact as we tried to make the other lose balance of hour swords through the interlock. Then I noticed a small smirk forming on Ran's face as he started to speak.

"Didn't expect to see you here Angel." He said in a slight low flirting tone which I swear to god made me blush and slightly lose balance of my sword as I quickly backed away.

"Same here Ender Boy." I said with a small determined smile as he chuckled.

"I know you can do better than 'Ender Boy' Angel." He said before striking but I was able to block it with my sword as I lost my footing and slightly backed away. God he was fast.

This battle between us went on for a pretty long time. I wouldn't say too long but it was pretty long and a we did put up a good fight which seemed to catch the audience's attention too. Thought it was mostly us throwing flirty remarks at the other just to make them lose their guard or something.

Before I knew it, I legitimately lost my balance as I tripped and fell as my sword clattered on the ground out of my reach as I was now on the ground and Ran was pointing his sword at me.

"Well I guess it looks I won huh Angel?" He said as I shrugged knowing full well on my next move.

"I guess you did but in a sense you haven't" I said and before he could react I used my foot as I kneed him on his ankles as I got hold of his sword as he fell back on the ground lying flat as I pointed the sword to his neck.

"Checkmate." I said as Ran looked at me as a smile formed on his face as he closed his eyes and put his hands up in surrender.

"Well I guess I have no choice but to forfeit." He said as I smiled back.

"Guess so." I said.

"Y/N wins this battle!" Karl announced through were the King was.

"This battle was pretty tense!" King Porkius added.

I helped Ran to stand up as the water was gone from the arena. I gave him back his sword as I went over to pick up. As I did, I felt Ran slightly lean down beside me as he said something.

"I'll be waiting for you below Angel." he said as I saw him disappear behind the stone walkway which led to the staircase to the armory area where we all previously were.

I'll be honest.

He really is something.

--------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Yeah sorry if I took too long to do your request and if it's too short! 

I had a burst of anxiety while writing them ad the amount of drafts I have left!

I really just got busy as well so yeah!

Anyways I hope you liked this request!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️