ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #1

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

He finds your kind nature and personality pretty attractive. He loves how you smile even during the darkest times and would always find a way to cheer him up whenever he's feeling down.

You love his eyes the most and his personality. Considering he doesn't mind small eye contact so it's not a problem. You just like getting lost in them.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

Considering that's like a few years away for him to even think about this considering he and you are both 16-17 but when the time comes, he does plan on having a family with you. He's just not so sure about things right now and doesn't want to think about it right now.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

He'll just sit beside you and pick you up on his lap and just hug and cuddle you whenever he feels like cause he feels like he's not giving enough attention/affection to you so he just thinks you deserve it.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

He'll most definitely take you on walks around the park or just in a peaceful yet beautiful areas which are quiet and nice. He's a really simple guy and you like it that way. Anything coming from him pretty special to you.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"You're my Guardian Angel." That's basically one of the few things he loves to tell you considering he calls you 'Angel' most of the time and you find it pretty nice and you like it. You couldn't ask for anything else.

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

For Ran it took a whole eight months to figure out that he had really fallen in love with you. Now he wasn't at first pretty familiar with his emotions and feelings much considering he's a pretty closed off guy who doesn't talk much but he had talked with Watson and Jackie to figure out his emotions for you which were love.

For you it was pretty much after three months you started to have a crush on him but you pushed the feelings aside thinking he wouldn't like you back but you were shocked when he did return his feelings.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

He's first thought is to be gentle with you considering he is an enderman and you are a whole different species which is a human so that's one of the first things he has to deal with. He doesn't want to accidentally hurt you or anything and he's always asking for consent before doing anything.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

He's not much for holding hands in public which is the same with you but you guys mostly hold them when you two are at home or just some place quiet and lonely cause that is when both of you are comfortable with hand holding.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

He didn't really know what to think of you when he saw you for the first time other then see how positive and cheerful you are and pretty optimistic but not too optimistic which was fine by him. He did become used to talking with you considering you always gave him space and wouldn't bother him when he didn't want to talk which he liked.

You were pretty fascinated by him to be honest. You haven't really met any endermen hybrids up close so you were pretty awed by him and found him interesting.