➶ Ranbutler Headcanons #2 ➴

Requested by: Anonymous on Tumblr!

Platonic-Romantic Headcanon!

Ft. TommyInnit's Ancestor! Reader!

- You're a racoon hybrid technically and pretty much shorter than Mark and is a Rich Lady but you could give two cracks about money.

- You and Sir Billiam are somewhat besties but in this case he sees you as a little sister.

- You and Mark are pretty much the big deal here considering you both get along really well.

- You have a tendency to tease Mark like a lot and he's not used to the compliments and teasing so he gets flustered pretty easily and it's pretty entertaining on your behalf.

"Hey Mark! Did I ever tell you how cute and adorable you are?" You said and this made him turn flustered right away.

"I-I u-uh t-thank y-you Y/N." He said while being a huge stuttering mess in front of you as you snickered.

- You only do it when Sir Billiam is not around considering his distaste for poor people as he says but little do you know that he knows what you two do.

- He doesn't mind since he sees you as a little sister and just lets you do whatever.

- Though Billiam is rather protective of you and Mark knows that really well and would sometimes get scared of him when he sees you and Mark together.

- Fun fact is that you're Tommy's ancestor and as I said before you're a racoon hybrid so that makes some clear sense.

- You're literally a gremlin compared to Mark and he finds it pretty amusing as to how short you are compared to him.

- He would sometimes get the courage to even tease you about your height whereas you on the other hand would just puff up your cheeks in annoyance.

"You're pretty short you know that?" He says slightly smiling in amusement.

"Am not! You're just tall!" You say puffing up your cheeks as he chuckles lightly.

- Sometimes you would give him a kiss on the cheek as payback cause that makes him shut up and become really red in the face.

- He's not really used to this type of affection so he clearly isn't able to process what just happened and you're just laughing at this reaction.

- Funny how Mark will sometimes pick you up like a grass block and you would just be trying to get out of his grip but he'll just hold you like nothing while he's internally laughing to himself.

- You're literally a smol gremlin that scurries around the mansion while dragging your toll butler friend, Mark who's sometimes concerned of you.

- He himself finds you pretty adorable and cute too.

- You give him plenty of hugs which he likes very well and would come over and pick you up and hug you cause mans is pretty touch starved in real time.

- You don't mind him giving you surprise hugs cause you like hugs too.

- He would sometimes give you piggy back rides around the place cause both of you enjoy it plus he likes giving you piggy back rides.

- Both of you would fall asleep on the couch together by leaning on to each other which honestly Billiam finds cute and he can't even deny it.

- You would mostly use Mark as a pillow cause you can.

- Mark on the other hand is glad to find a good friend someone like you.

(Author: This sucked I know! ;-; I just couldn't find anything to write with this!)