・❥・Ran Drabbles #2

Requested by: None

Pairing: Ran x Reader

Genre: Fluff Romance

--------------------------------------------

Ran was feeling cold. Even if he wore his full sleeved maroon coat, it didn't work well enough to keep him warm. The winter months were pretty cruel to him considering he's not like other endermen that can withstand the cold places.

He was a different specie of endermen that stopped existing and he was the only one that did. He tried rubbing his hands together but they didn't help. He pressed his knuckles against his forehead while looking down and letting out a breath of cold air. He wished it wasn't so cold today.

He decided that it was best if he gets up from the couch in the living room and head towards the bedroom you two share. He hoped that it would be the place he can feel warm. He first knocked on the door before entering.

When he heard you telling him that it's open, he gently opened the door to see you sitting on the bed reading a book while snuggled inside a blanket. He closed the door and sat on the other side of the bed as you looked at him with concern.

"Hey Ran? You okay?" You asked as Ran nodded while rubbing his knuckle on his forehead.

"Yeah I'm okay just feeling a little cold." He said as you put your head on his forehead to check and you were pretty surprised to see him very cold but on the other hand Ran was pretty much taken aback by how warm your hands were.

"Oh god. You're really cold. Do you want me to give you anything?" You asked worriedly as he shook his head.

"I'm... fine. But can you some a little closer?" he asked as you quizzically looked at him but did as he said.

What surprised you was when wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer and on top of his lap as he hugged from behind while snuggling into you. You were a bit too surprised to even ask anything but yet you did.

"I-Is everything okay?" You asked feeling slightly flustered as you felt him nodding his head.

"Yeah. It's just that you're warm... very warm." He said as snuggling onto you a bit as he kissed the side of your head and rested his chin on your shoulder.

You were still flustered by him cuddling up to you like this but you couldn't help but giggle at his clinginess. It was cute and adorable.

"You're cute when you're clingy." You said.

"Shush. You're mostly clingy towards me." He said calling you out but you didn't pay any mind to that.

"Mhm sure." You replied back to him while leaning back a little and continuing to read your book as you felt Ran fall asleep still holding you.

--------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Yes I know, another drabble but this was my favorite!

I am a Ran simp confirmed!

Don't know I liked this guy more than Ranbob at the moment but Ranbob is still number one for me! 

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️