His Promise {Ranbob x Reader} Part II of Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Request?: Pancakesunday64 (Pt.1 originally requested by HeartsYeallow)

Character: Ranbob

Side Character(s): None

Story-type: Romantic and Fluff

Story Length: 3050 words

AU or Not: AU of sorts where the four fishermen came but never died

Time Period: Future basically

Plot Summary: I really liked how at the end Ranbob mentions something about keeping his promise to her and that she's his everything. Somehow in my mind I was thinking he meant p̶̡̨̺̳̠͈̮̺̪̽̑́͗͌͗͠r̷̥̠̣̬̥̦̖̗̒̀͑̀̐̆ǫ̵̩̩̱̬̲̹̾͗̓̌͊͐p̶̛̞̟͔̺͆̓̾̀͑͒̕͝ô̴͓̜̺͌̔̀͜s̸̼̹̬̞̯̠͕͊͌͒̊͂͠į̴̞̍̄̐̊̓͑ṉ̶̫͖̩̙̱́̏͗͐͑͘ģ̷͚͙̀̈́̈́͗̂̾̐͠͝͝ to the reader. It just seemed kinda sweet and like a fun pt.2 idea

Small Info: Y/N and Ranbob are already like dating and stuff so yeah also I am thinking of extending this oneshot till pt.3 so yeah

Keywords:

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
F/C = Favorite Color

Trigger Warning: none

Normal Warning: hhhnnnnnnng probs cringe- but cute and heartwarming

--------------------------------------------------

Y/N's Point of View~

We have probably been laying down for a while. I tried to get up but Ranbob still held onto me. I smiled knowing he tends to be really clingy on me.

"Ranbob I need to get up." I said.

"Few more minutes. I don't want you to leave." He said nuzzling my neck a little.

"We can't stay like this forever you know." I said lacing my fingers through his hair as I stroked it a little.

"I know I just don't let go off you just yet." He said still holding onto me.

I decided to give in and stay like this for a few minutes. I continued to stroke his hair more until I heard him purr which made me giggle as I continued to stroke his hair as he continued to purr. I learned this about him like the last time I visited and it was pretty surprising.

"Sweetheart... please stop..." I heard him mumble and I knew he was feeling embarrassed by this considering he finds it embarrassing when he purrs like a cat.

"Come on! It's adorable when you purr like a cat!" I said as moved his head to look at me and I could tell he was slightly blushing in embarrassment.

"Pssh! The only thing adorable here is you." he said and this made me slightly blush.

"Ran no I am not adorable!" I said puffing my cheeks as I hid my face in his chest as I heard him chuckle.

"What? It's true. You are adorable and beautiful in my eyes." he said which made me even redder in the face.

"Fine fine you win." I said and I could imagine him smiling right now.

"How long has it been since you have seen the overworld exactly?" I asked out of random.

"Well... I have gone to the overworld a few times from here but I am not so used to it honestly so I kind of stopped going." He said as I pulled away from his chest.