Run Away With You {Ranbutler x Reader}

Request?: none

Character: Ranbutler (For the sake of the story let's name him Mark since we don't know his name!)

Side Character(s): Niki Nihachu, Captain Puffy and the SBI family + Kristen and Tubbo!

Story-type: slightly platonic but mostly romantic and a bit of angst but not so much!

Story Length: 5200 words

AU or Not: Basically an AU that has nothing to do with a red egg or Sir Billiam's constant complaining smh

Time Period: Medieval sort of Au! Technically he same time as the Masquerade but of course that doesn't exist cause if it did I would be making an omelette!

Plot Summary: You are the princess of a very wealthy kingdom known as Y/K/N (Your Kingdom's Name) and the only daughter who is basically being forced to marry a prince from a different kingdom but you happen to love a certain butler and plan to leave it all.

Small Info: Both you and Ranbutler are 18 in this story cause why not?

Keywords:

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
B/N = Brother's Name
Y/F/C = Your Favorite Color
Y/K/N = Your Kingdom's Name
R/K/N = Random Kingdom's Name
F/N = Father's Name
M/N = Mother's Name

Trigger Warning:

- Very strict parents
- Mentions of arranged marriage
- My very poor writing skills plus English (Fun fact: when i talk I speak good English but write poor English for some ungodly reason smh!)

Normal Warning: Huge as heck Oneshot!

--------------------------------------------------

Third Person Point of View~

You woke up to the sun coming through your window and light yet slightly loud sound of knocking coming from outside of your door. Yous lowly sat up from your bed as you heard a voice coming from your room.

"Your highness are you awake?" You heard Niki, your personal maid and good friend call you from outside.

"Yes Niki I am awake." You said as you saw the door slowly open to reveal a woman with black hair with blonde highlights in the front, Niki.

"Good morning your Highness. I hope I didn't wake you or disturb you." She said in an apologetic tone as you shook your head. 

"It's alright Niki. You didn't wake me up or disturb me and you do know you can call me Y/N right?" You asked as you got up from your bed and went over to get ready.

"I know I am still trying to get used to it since I have to call 'Your Highness' in front of your parents. Oh! I also have to help you with getting you ready today!" Niki said as she went over to help you.

This made you slightly curious as to why. Normally you would get ready with no problem unless there was a guest or some formal event that you have to look good and everything. To be honest you didn't like this life at all and just wanted a normal life.

"Is there a reason for this?" You asked as she slightly shrugged.

"I am not really sure why Your High- I mean Y/N. Though I did hear from your father that there may be another family coming from a distant Kingdom." Niki said which made you even more curious.