Growing Feelings {Ran x Reader} Part I

Request?: Liznix_

Character: Ran

Side Character(s): Technically the rest of TFTSMP The Pit Cast!

Story-type: The first part is platonic and a bit romantic at the end but the second part is romance and slightly angst

Story Length: 4650 words

AU or Not:  Assassin! Ran AU! And a few of things would be different

Time Period: Future and technically the Subbin Empire

Plot Summary:  hmm well i was thinking something like Ran is an assassin that infiltrated the games to assassinate the king (King Porkius VII) and the reader is someone close to the king, so ran tries to get close to them to get close to the king, but ends up falling for them accidentally and is conflicted about what to do.

Small Info: The Reader would be the king's younger sibling who is a few months younger than Ran who is 17 and the Reader is 16! Also instead of Jackie winning it would be Ran who would take John's place in fighting against Jackie!

Keywords:

Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair Length
H/C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye Color

Trigger Warning:

- Mentions of killing and assassination
- Falling into a huge conflict
- Near Choking to death

Normal Warning: Cringe writing cause yes- ✨

--------------------------------------------------

Ran's point Of View~

I stood outside my boss' office by leaning against the wall. In case you all don't know who I am, my name is Ran and I am basically an assassin. How did I even get into this mess? Well I ran away from home after my parents were killed and I was the only one who survived.

I mostly just lived on the street and wondered about stealing and whatnot so I could live and that was until HE found me. By 'he' I mean my boss. When I was young he basically took me in and taught me how to kill people.

I started to do this at a very young age without ever getting caught. From poisoning food from stabbing. It all started out small then it became big. I was young and stupid to ever believe that I could get a normal life by staying here and killing and getting away with all this but no I hate doing this but here I am, a teenager, stuck here doing all of my Boss' dirty work.

After a few minutes I was called. I slowly entered the office standing at the desk. The minute he saw me he smiled but not those genuine ones. The ones which you wish to never see when one is planning a murder.

"You wanted to see me...?" I say in my normal monotone voice.

He chuckled at my words which honestly I wasn't in the mood to be in the same room as him. I just wanted to leave and just not come here anymore.

"Now now Ran. You don't have to use that tone on me. But I do have a job for you." He said as he got up and went towards the drawers to look for something.

"Let me guess. I have to kill someone who happens to be against you and all?" I said slightly irritated.

"Well no not this time. It's much more bigger than that." He said as he came back with a file in front of me.