➶ Catboy! Corpse Headcanons ➴

Requested by: Anonymous on Tumblr!

- He's a legit cat even if he's like a hybrid and you find it very adorable and it kind of makes him feel embarrassed and flustered.

- Whenever he feels like it, he will pick you up and put you on top of his lap and snuggle with you and can't even say no to him for it.

- There are times when he goes full cat mode by either bringing dead birds to you but at this point you're used to it and pretty much feel bad for the poor creatures even tho you know Cat normally doesn't do that.

- He's a legit father figure to Robin, who's the orphan of the entire village and this would basically make you a mother figure to him.

- He's legit tall so he would sometimes come up from behind and hug you while resting his chin on your head and slightly doze off or just look sleepy.

- He's very good friends with Cornelius and sometimes he would give Cat advice to help you both with the relationship you two have going on.

- He would sometimes find flowers in clearings or in forests which you very much like and would pick them carefully and would give them to you which you gladly take in.

- If someone talks crap about you, he will stop whatever he's doing and would basically give the guy a talk in a passive aggressive type of way. 

- Whenever Robin calls either Cat, dad or you, mom, one of you tend to blush at the thought of being parents or something.

- If he sees someone flirting with you, he would just glare from a two feet distance but if the guy is making you uncomfortable, he would just come up and hug you protectively from behind and straight up hiss at them menacingly.

- He would legit give you piggy back rides if you're feeling tired or just when he feels like.

- He likes it when you sometimes pat his head or just ruffle his hair playfully cause honestly he would do the same with you.

- He basically deals with the constant teasing he gets from Cornelius or anyone else from the village when he sees both you and him together but he's used to it.

- He basically takes you on walks around the forest around evening cause it's very peaceful around that time.

- He would sometimes come over to you and pepper your face with kisses cause he likes being affectionate towards you like that and it makes you and him both happy.

- He would sometimes help you climb up a tree so you both can see the sunset together.

- Sometimes he would take you to the fireplace and sit with you while looking at the stars while you two fall asleep on each other's arms. 

- Whenever you give him a hug or give or small kisses on the cheek or anything that makes him happy, his tail sways a little contently.

- He would take out for small picnic dates on perfect sunny day where the breeze is cool and nice and would sometimes lay on top of grass while looking at the clouds.

- He and Robin would sometimes make flowers crowns with each other and he would basically make you one every time he does so.

- He loves your laugh, smile and kind personality and how you look after Robin like an actual mother.

- He basically just wants to marry you and adopt Robin at the same time and have a little family with you and everything.

- He just loves to pick you off the ground and spin you around a bit while holding you cause he loves to see you laugh. 

- He loves to cuddle with you while you both sleep or anytime of the day when you two are together cause he wants to and you don't go around complaining about it cause you want to as well.

- He loves you very much that he would just do anything to show how much he cares about you and how he just wants you to be happy.