➶ John John Headcanons #2 ➴

Requested by: Anon on Tumblr

Ft. Waitress Reader

- One thing's for sure is that both you and John work in the same bar in the small town and it's only you two who runs it well mainly John but yeah.

- You are basically a waitress who serves and plays the piano for entertainment and people say that you're a really good pianist too.

- Then you have John who is always sometimes staring at you feeling very lovestruck by you and your amazing piano skills.

- He's a legit hopeless romantic and everyone in this town knows it.

- Like seriously it's so painfully obvious just by the look on his face and he's not even aware that whole town talks about you two well mostly John.

"He is seriously in love with that girl." A woman whispered to her husband.

"No kidding. He's legit lovestruck by her." The man replied to his wife.

- The fact that he's so lovestruck as he stares at you, it takes a few minutes for a person to bring him back to his senses.

- Though one thing is that they aren't annoyed by this and just seem to find it cute and are pretty nice about it honestly.

"S-sorry s-sir! I got distracted..." John said apologizing to the man who just simply smiled.

"It's fine. I understand what you're going through." He said as John blushed at what he meant.

- He himself legit gets slightly nervous and flustered whenever you talk to him or compliment him which makes him a huge blushing mess and you just find it adorable at how embarrassed he can get.

- Sometimes you would sometimes stand on your tippy toes and give him a small kiss on the cheek and it would just make him freeze on the spot as a huge blush forms on his face.

"John? Are you okay?" You asked giggling at his embarrassed and flustered self.

"I-I a-am good." John replied back to you as he tried to calm himself down as you continued to slightly giggle at him.

- No joke but he finds you giggles and laugh very adorable along with the bright smile you have everyday.

- Though from his mostly flustered and nervous side he also has another side which not is shown much in town.

- Like for instance, he once saw a man who making you very uncomfortable and this made him feel annoyed and pretty agitated.

- So he legit just came up to them both and told the guy a thing or two while putting his arm in front of you protectively and hit the guy upside down the head and threw him out for being disgusting.

- No kidding but you actually found that hot.

- The entire town was let's say shocked from the sudden burst of confidence from John cause nobody expected that.

- This guy also has a huge swooning mode and like swoons a lot at your very talented piano playing and well you of course. 

- There are times when he swoons so much by staring that he legit loses balance and just nearly falls or just straight up falls of the counter and yo would legit stop playing the second you see that happen and go over to help him up. 

"Are you okay?!" You say in worry as you help him up.

"Y-Yeah don't worry. I was being a little clumsy." He said rubbing his neck nervously.

- Many people in the town think that you aren't aware of John who stares at you like a lot and has legit feelings for you at the same time but that's technically where they are wrong.

- Unbeknown to John, you technically can tell that he likes you and you blush at this knowing that he feels the same way but both of you are pretty nervous to even confess to the other and you find it pretty endearing to say the least.

- You can technically feel him looking or staring at you while you're playing the piano and this makes you blush and flustered at the same time that you fear you're gonna mess up playing the piano but succeed on not doing that. 

- Heck even the three bandits know about John's crush on you as they always seem to sneak into the bar without his knowledge as they always plan on robbing him but at the end of the day they don't because of what they are seeing.

"I feel like we should leave him be." Flint says looking at the lovestruck bar man looking at you.

"Yeah we should cause we already know what happens when somebody messes with that waitress." Jack says while earning a nod from Mason.

"Yeah..." Mason says sweat dropping at the memory of the poor guy who got hit upside down the head and thrown out of here.

- Though John did at some point confess his feelings towards you which you instantly accepted as you tackled him into a hug which left you both giggling and chuckling in happiness.