↠ What They Like/Love About You ↞

The Village That Went Mad:-

Catboy! Corpse:

- He likes/loves how understanding and motherly you are towards Robin and many other people in the village.

Cornelius:

- He likes/loves how you are very optimistic and see good in people and this really makes him happy.

The Lost City Of Mizu:-

Ranbob: 

- He likes/loves how you are passionate about things and very determined when it comes to accomplishing things and the fact that you are shorter than him.

((Author: Ranbob makes me simp and has my heart like awwww! UwU))

Charles:

- He likes/loves how you care about others and if anything is bothering him and would defend him from anyone who is mistreating him or bullying him.

Isaac:

- He likes/loves how you listen to him talk about many discoveries and historic things he has discovered about the past.

The Masquerade:-

Ranbutler:

- He likes/loves how cheerful, kind and caring you are towards everyone and treat them like equal human beings and of course you care about him more.

James:

- He likes/loves how you are always by his side no matter where he is and would comfort him if anything bad happens.

The Wild West:-

John John:

- He likes/loves how you are caring and protective you are of others and are nothing like the bandits that would sometimes come and harass him

Mason:

- He likes/loves how you are literally a badass type of gal and very strong and independent which he finds amusing but appreciates it and seeing you flustered and all.

The Haunted Mansion:-

Ash:

- He likes/loves how you are selfless and a very determined and very adventurous type of person and technically somebody who would climb a tree like him.

Zachary:

- He likes/loves the fact that you are short cause he can tease you everyday and make you flustered but generally he likes how you are shy and all which he finds cute.

The Pit:-

Ran:

- He likes/loves how you give people space if they need it but overall he mostly like you for your calm and ambiverted personality.

Jackie:

- He likes/loves how you are shy and introverted but he likes your giggle the most cause he finds it adorable.

Author Notes: I am kind of happy about this chapter to be honest!

I actually enjoyed writing this part!

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

I will update this along with the new fanfiction I am working on more!

So Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️