➶ Ran Headcanons ➴

- He's that one person who would just sometimes sneak up behind you and hug you only to slightly scare you a bit.

- He also likes to rest his chin on your head while holding you either to tease you for being short or just him doing it out of love but it could be both.

- He basically isn't the one to be scared so easily cause one time you tried scaring him, he was really unfazed by it.

- He knows you like cats and so does he, so he gets you one as a gift which you both take care of.

- He likes to mess with your hair by ruffling it at times and it honestly makes you smile and laugh.

- If he sees someone flirting with you, he would just glare at the person from a good distance or sometimes he would just come up casually and pick you and walk away cause he ain't wanting to deal with this bull today.

- He's legitimately an enderman so he's not really a huge fan of water much and you know that very well.

- If anyone looks at you in the wrong way, he won't hesitate to talk or beat the crap out of them cause he knows that makes you very uncomfortable.

- If he sees that you have fallen asleep somewhere like on the couch or at the table or on a chair, he would gently pick you up and lay you down on the bed as he gives you a small kiss on the forehead and would lay down beside you and hold you.

- He hates seeing you stressed and would do anything to de-stress you like rubbing your back or just hugging you close.

- He would give you random kisses on the cheek and if he's feeling it, he would give you a kiss on the lips just to make you flustered.

- He would sometimes come up to you and hold your waist while burring his head in your hair because he wants to.

- He's a pretty skilled fighter that's for sure and he's glad that he is cause then he can protect you from harm.

- There are times when he just gets slightly clingy and you don't mind it when he does cause it makes you happy and smile.

- If he wants to hug you then let him hug you and if you have to get up to do something? Nah cause he won't let you go cause he's not feeling it so let the boy be.

- He may seem intimidating at first glance but he's actually very nice and pleasant person once you get to know him well.

- He likes to hold you close while both of you are sleeping so he would just hold you close to him even when you have to get up but he eventually let's you go and gets up anyways.

- He's scared that he's going to hurt you in someway and he doesn't want that to ever happen.

- He's an insomniac so he gets up at random times at night and you know it and would try to help him sleep whenever he's feeling tired.

- He's not the most touchy person in general but he mostly does acts of service to show that he loves you and doesn't want you to overwork yourself.

- He likes it when you fall asleep lap while resting your head on his chest.

- There are times when he would just come up to you and pick you up at random and mostly in a bridal style just to make you flustered.

- He doesn't mind when you kiss his cheek case he seems to like it a lot.

- He may not seem like the person who would show affection but he's trying and he just wants you to feel loved.

- He loves to call you 'shortie' at times just to tease you but he would mostly mumble, 'I love you shortie' and you wouldn't mind at all.