Late Night Cuddles {Ash x Reader}

Request?: none

Character: Ash

Side Character(s): Zachary

Story-type: Fluff Romance

Story Length: 1200 words

AU or Not: Not much really

Time Period: The future but the same timeline of the Dream SMP

Plot Summary: You were having a hard time sleeping at night so you decided to call your boyfriend, Ash to come over.

Small Info: None

Keywords: Y/N = Your Name

Trigger Warning: None

Normal Warning: adorably cringe lol-

--------------------------------------------------

Y/N's Point of View~

I hopped onto my bed as I got ready to sleep. It was a really long day and I thought that I deserved some rest and sleep. I picked up the book I was reading. It was an interesting to say the least and I am kind of glad that I found this cause it saved me from boredom.

After a bit of reading I put the book away on my bed side table and turned off my lamp as I pulled the shades over my window as I pulled the blankets over me as I snuggled and closed my eyes as I started to fall asleep.

Correction, I tried to fall asleep. For some reason I couldn't fall asleep. I tossed and turned around for a bit as I shut my eyes trying to fall into my slumber but for some reason I just couldn't.

After tossing and turning around for what felt like an hour, I decided to get up as I went out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I took out a glass from the cupboard as I got the bottle of water from the fridge and poured it as I drank it slowly.

After that, I washed the cup as I dried it and put it away in the cupboard. I headed back to my room as I laid down on facing the ceiling. I still couldn't fall asleep. I didn't know what to do and I was bored since it was literally two in the morning.

I looked over at my bedside table where my phone was situated. I tried to grab my phone and in the process I nearly fell but I was able to stop myself from doing so as I opened up the screen only to get slightly blinded by the bright light.

I blinked a few times, adjusting to the light. After a few I was able to see just fine as I put in my password and opened it. I didn't know what to do and the only thing that came up in mu head was to call my boyfriend Ash over but i didn't want to disturb him at all. I sighed as I pulled over at my contacts and pressed the call button to call him. It was worth a shot anyways.

Ash's Point of View~

I was currently staring at the ceiling as my mind was lost in thought. I couldn't sleep at all for some reason. I sighed shifting to the side as I looked at my older twin brother, Zachary, who was sleeping with no problems at all.

I didn't know what to do and the only other option I had was try and fall asleep. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep until I suddenly heard my phone buzz off. I was glad I turned the volume of the vibration of my ringtone down or it would have woken up Zach.

I looked over at who was calling me and it showed that it was Y/N. I got a little weirded out but happy at the same time that she called me now. I swiped my phone as I accepted the call and pressed against my ear.

"Hello?" I heard her talk from the other end.

"Hey Y/N." I said in small whispers.

"Hey Ash. I hope I didn't wake you up." She said as I smiled.

"Don't worry you didn't. I was up anyways." I said as I could hear her smile.

"Let me guess? Couldn't sleep?" She said as I let out a sigh. 

"Yeah. I am guessing it's the same for you?" I asked as I heard her hum in response.

"Yeah.." She trailed off.

"That makes the two of us." I said as everything was silent for a while.

"Hey..." I heard her trail off.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I can't sleep, can you come over?" I heard her say as I smiled as I lifted myself off my bed.

"Yeah sure. I'll come by as soon as I can." I said.

"Alright see you there." She said as I cut the call after saying 'okay'.

I came over to my drawer as I took out my blue hoodie jacket as I wore it around whatever I was wearing and wrote a note on two sheets of paper. I left one in mine and Zach's room and the other at the kitchen so both my moms can see it when they wake up and know where I am at.

I slowly open the door and lock it behind me as I jog my way over at Y/N's house. It wasn't far and only took me ten minutes to get there. I was given a spare key to her house. I took it out as I opened her door and let myself in as I closed it behind me as I took off my shoes and went over to her room as I knock on her door. After a few I see the door open to reveal Y/N on the other side of the room. I smiled as she let me in.

"I am glad that you're here." She said as I gave her a close-eyed smile.

"Yeah sure. I was bored anyways." he said.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked as I nodded.

"Sure." I said as we picked out a movie which we decided to watch.

I sat close to Y/N on the bed watching the movie. After a while, I felt something on my shoulder to see Y/N who looked close to falling asleep.

"Feeling sleepy?" I asked as she nodded sleepily.

"Yeah." She said as I closed the Television off and was about to leave but was stopped by Y/N grabbing my hand.

"Can you stay the night with me... Please?" She asked as I looked at her and smiled.

"Sure." I said as I laid down beside her.

I saw her snuggling and burying her head into my chest as I laid my arm on her as I stroked her hair with my fingers as she let out a small yawn.

"Goodnight Ash." She said as I smiled at her.

"Goodnight Y/N/N. I love you." I said as I closed my eyes while I heard a small 'I love you too' from her.

--------------------------------------------------

Prompt Used: "I can't sleep, can you come over?"

Author Notes: hey guys!

Yeah I know I am pretty much dead but I haven't lost motivation just tired from school considering school opened up again! ;-;

I am fine don't worry!

I hope you guys liked this!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️