Put Your Head On My Shoulder {Ranbob x Reader}

Note: *looks at the picture above* ... *faints* x//////x

Request?: HeartsYeallow

Character: Ranbob

Side Character(s): None

Story-type: Romantic and Fluff

Story Length: 1770 words

AU or Not: AU of sorts where the four fishermen came but never died

Time Period: Future basically

Plot Summary: Y/n went to see Ranbob, walked around Mizu and ended at the library, they started reading the books and the history of the smp for hours and soon y/n started to get sleepy and laid her head on Ranbob shoulder and started to drift of to sleep, Ranbob noticed and gave her a peck on the forehead

Small Info: The title is literally inspired by the song 'Put Your Head On My Shoulder' by Paul Anka and Y/N and Ranbob are already like dating and stuff so yeah

Keywords:

Y/N = Your Name

Trigger Warning: none

Normal Warning: hhhnnnnnnng probs cringe- also preferably short but cute

--------------------------------------------------

Y/N's Point of View~

I was sitting at the beach while I stared into the distance as the soft breeze blew past me. I really didn't have much to do today other than stay here. Suddenly I got the idea of going to Mizu to visit Ranbob. It's been a while since I have seen him.

I quickly got up as I borrowed a boat which was near the docks. I got on it as I paddled towards the direction of where Mizu was located. After what felt like an hour I finally reached Mizu. I carefully got off the boat as my foot stepped on the stoned floor.

By the looks of it, I could tell no one else came down here for a while. I went into the room as I pulled the lever which opened the doorway towards the city. I slowly climbed down as I saw no one was there.

I guess Ranbob was somewhere else. I jumped down from the ladder as I walked down the hallway. It was a pretty quiet walk which was fine since barely anyone other than Ranbob stays in this place. I then reached the cafeteria. At this point I was wondering where Ranbob was.

"Y/N?" I slightly flinched as I heard my name.

I turned my head around to see Ranbob standing on the west side of the cafeteria which was a hallway. He had a look of shock on his face which I guessed he was surprised to see me. I smiled as I ran up and hugged him.

"Hey Ranbob." I softly greeted as he slowly wrapped his arms around me as he returned the hug and kissed the top of my head.

"You have no idea how much I missed you sweetheart." I heard him say with that nickname he gave me which made me blush.

((Author: Please! I would love to have a guy like Ranbob! TwT))

"I missed you too Ran. I really did." I responded back as we stayed in each other's embrace for a while before we let go.

"We have a lot of catching up to do." I said as I saw a smile form on his face. 

"Yeah I guess we do." He said.