A Merling's Kiss {Ranbob x Reader}

Request?: Cezza_Johv

Character: Ranbob

Side Character(s): None 

Story-type: Fluff Romance

Story Length: 2500 words

AU or Not: In some cases where the fishermen never came

Time Period: Future basically

Plot Summary: One day, Ranbob was roaming around Mizu as usual but he wasn't aware that someone was looking at him with great interest in the open ocean and that was when he meets you only to become pretty good friends with you and only later to fall for you

Small Info: You're probably a bit cheeky along with being slightly mischievous and have a tendency to make Ranbob blush 

Keywords:

Y/N = Your Name
H/C = Hair Color
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Color
T/C = Tail Color

Trigger Warning: none

Normal Warning: probs cringe- but cute and heartwarming-

--------------------------------------------------

Ranbob's Point of View~

Roaming around Mizu and doing whatever is technically a daily thing for me. Not like anyone even comes here and god knows how lonely I have been in this empty city. I would also just go over to the library and read things.

I don't have much to do but I do like going over to the library. It's a good place to feel at ease and I just like reading history and other interesting books around here. Right now I was basically at the place where the entrance and exit to Mizu.

I wasn't really expecting anyone to come at the moment really. Not like anyone came here anyways. My thoughts were interrupted at the sound of something knowing the glass beside. I whipped my head to look at the glass window beside me on my right to see nothing.

"It was probably a fish... a big one no doubt..." I mumbled to myself as I continued walking but I got that very unnerving feeling that someone was looking at me but I shook it off thinking I was just being randomly paranoid as usual.

Then I again the sound of glass being knocked still continued every few minutes or so and I still didn't know what was making that sound and I know for a fact that fish don't do that so many times. Though surprisingly I may have noticed something move swiftly but I didn't see what it was since it was too quick. 

I came closely towards the glass to look outside for anything but there wasn't anything. I looked down for a moment. I still didn't think that whoever was doing this was gone. The minute I thought that, I felt someone's presence.

I looked back up at the glass and at the same moment I felt my breath hitch for a few seconds. In front of me was a girl, okay no scratch that. In front of me was a merling with H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes and had a T/C tail.

She was giving me a little wave with her eyes closed and had a small smile on her face. Right now I didn't even know how to respond to this considering I was still looking at her with a small shocked expression.

I quickly snapped myself out of it as I saw her pointing at something and I looked at where she was pointing at. She was pointing at the ladder ad then I looked back at her pointing up at the surface. I seemed to get her message as she swam away.