ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Valentine's Day Alphabet

A : AFFECTION. how does your muse show affection?

Ranbob would waste no time and hug you from behind and pepper your face with kisses while still holding on to you. He would sometimes sneakily steal a kiss from you which makes you flustered in seconds and this is something he likes seeing.

B : BOUQUET. does their muse like flowers? which ones are your favourite?

Ranbob knows well that you love flowers but he knows you like a specific flower. Your favorite flowers would have to be F/F! Whenever he looks at the flowers you like, it reminds him of you a lot.

C : CHOCOLATE. does their muse like chocolate? which one is your favourite?

Ranbob knows fully well that you love chocolate! He knows that your favorites are F/C! He has seen you eat a lot of those.

D : DATE. what is your muse's ideal date? where / who with / etc?

Both of your ideal dates would be picnic dates at the beaches. It's a pretty romantic thing you two have made a tradition of when Ranbob took you on your first date which went well and it was the best.

E : EMBRACE. does your muse like hugs? what are their hugs like?

Both of you like hugging each other. Both of you love being in each others embraces and it makes both o you feel safe around each other.

F : FLIRT. is your muse good at flirting? how do they flirt?

Ranbob is a huge flirt and considering he's the dominant one in this entire relationship, this gives him a huge boost since you get flustered very easily and not just flirting, but when he kisses you and that's enough to make him smile at your flustered self.

G : GIFT. is your muse good at gift - giving or do they struggle to get it right?

There days when Ranbob is good at gift-giving but then there are occasions he's not so sure on what to give but it's the thought that counts.

H : HEART. is your muse quick or slow to give their heart away?

Ranbob didn't go quick as to tell you hi secrets but after he became comfortable with you, he shared many things and whatever bothered him. You accepted him no matter what cause you had seen him change after he met you.

I : I LOVE YOU. does your muse find 'i love you' easy or hard to say?

It's pretty easy for Ranbob to say 'I love you' to you everyday. He says this just to let you know that he loves you and only you and no one else.

J : JEALOUSY. does your muse get jealous in a relationship?

Ranbob gets jealous when it comes to someone openly flirting with you and making you uncomfortable.

K : KISS. is your muse a good kisser? why / why not?

Ranbob is a really good kisser in my opinion. I literally see you simps right now and I know you agree with this!

L : LOVE. who does your muse love about you?

he loves how you are kind, compassionate and determined you are. Don't forget the fact that you're short too! That's what he likes most.

M : MOONLIGHT. what do you and your muse's do under the moonlight?

Whenever Ranbob takes you out on a date at night and when the moonlight shines in the night sky, he would ask you to dance with him which you accept as you two waltz under the moonlight.

N : NAUGHTY. what is your muse like in bed?

😃📸 Caught y'all in 4 f***ing K! Get your head outta there!

O : ODE. does your muse have a way with words?

Ranbob has a way with his words. What can I say? He's a charmer.

P : PARTNER. what does your muse look for in a partner? looks / personality?

Ranbob never really thought of it before but once she saw how kind and compassionate you were, he knew you were the one for him.

Q : QUESTION. would your muse ask the big question or expect their partner to?

Ranbob would be the one to ask the big question. If you try to do it, he won't let you cause he would always be first to do it. Period.

R : ROMANCE. is your muse a romantic or a cynic?

Ranbob is more of a Romantic than a cynic.

S : SWEETHEART. did your muse have a childhood sweetheart?

Ranbob was legit the only person down there in Mizu and love wasn't something he ever thought of so it's a no.

T : TRUE LOVE. does your muse believe in true love?

Ranbob didn't even think of love before you showed up. He didn't really believe in these things until later.

U : UNREQUITED. has your muse had their heart broken?

Ranbob never had a lover before so no.

V : VALENTINE. how does your muse feel about valentine's day?

Ranbob is mostly excited on these days cause he loves spending time with you on those occasion and would get you flowers and take you on dates.

W : WEDDING. would your muse get married? why / why not?

Ranbob would love to get married to you since he wants to have a family with you that he will love and care for til death.

X : XOXO. does your muse use / like pet names?

Ranbob uses a lot of pet names but he prefers to call you 'sweetheart' the most since it makes you flustered.

Y : YOURS. does your muse get protective easily?

Ranbob is very protective of you so yeah you're lucky to have a good partner like him.

Z : ZZZ. how will your muse sleep with you?

Ranbob would spoon you while cuddling you to sleep. He would sometimes make you face him making you bury your head in his neck and would just hold you close to him.

Author Notes: I feel like I was very much lazy on this one but I tried!

I would do more alphabets with other characters like Cornelius, Jackie and so on later!

I know I am mostly doing stuff with Ranboo characters and y'all know why!

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️