Love Can Kill {Ran x Reader}

Request?: None

Character: Ran

Side Character(s): King Porkius VII, Watson, Jackie and Tasmin (OC belonging to an AO3 author! Please read the Small Info)

Story-type: Slight romance and angst (the title bruvs)

Story Length: 6000 words

AU or Not: Assassin! Ran AU! And a few of things would be different

Time Period: Future and technically the Subbin Empire

Plot Summary: It's been more than a month or two that Ran had been assigned to assassinate you by the orders of a kingdom nearby for the king's own benefit. But during his stay with you, he tried to find ways to assassinate you like he always would in less than a day but he couldn't bring himself to and much to his fears he had developed feelings for you. Then the day came where he found the perfect opportunity to do so but he was hesitant and is very conflicted.

Small Info: The Reader would be the king's younger sibling who is a few months younger than Ran who is 17 and the Reader is 16! Also I may or may not have taken a bit of inspiration from an AO3 fic known as Bishop's Knifetrick by bovinedaemon which is a Ran x Jackie fanfic and by Ran and Jackie I mean the characters from TFTSMP: The Pit! I also took a bit of inspiration from -R4NBUTLER's book called The Flower Garden which is a Ranboo x Reader AU! Oh and the art above is an illustration of the Ran and Jackie Fic! Also Tasmin is a Tommy inspired character made by the AO3 author! I suggest you read those books cause they are amazing!

Keywords:

Y/N = Your Name
E/C = Eye Color
F/C = Favorite Color

Trigger Warning:

- Mentions of killing and assassination
- Character Death(s)
- Dagger
- Repeated Words
- Slight Blood

Normal Warning: Cringe writing cause yes- ✨

--------------------------------------------------

Ran's Point of View~

Where can I begin...? The best place I can start with is how I am an assassin to the king from a kingdom which is not so far yet not so close to the Subbin Empire. I was assigned to kill somebody from the Royal Family from the Subbin Empire. That supposed someone was a princess who happened to be the little sister of King Porkius VII.

King Porkius happens to be a Human-Piglin hybrid who is a just and prosperous ruler of the Empire. His sister, the princess is only a human with no piglin features but the two are blood related. The Subbin Empire was filled with humans, hybrids and mobs that lived peacefully together.

The cover I had to take was to be the princess' body guard so I could get close to her so I could earn her trust. The king however was delighted to have me be his sister's bodyguard after I told him that I am very good in combat and can defend very well. I did however use my real name cause nobody knows who I am so I was in the safe.

It took me two months to get close to the Princess whose name I learned was Y/N. The name fit her well. She was pretty nervous when she met me. We got to know each other well and I basically made sure that I don't get attached. My mission was to to kill her.

Killing her wasn't easy. It wasn't her, it was me. I wasn't able to get the right moment to do so. I would always see that someone else would be here with us or anywhere near so it would have been no use and I would be caught red handed.