➶ Mason Headcanons ➴

Requested by: Anonymous on Tumblr!

- Mason is that one very protective guy and when it comes to you, he goes pretty protective and it's more like him being overprotective that's for sure.

- He's a pretty smug guy and may look like someone who doesn't like someone but you may be shocked to hear that he does in act love a girl and is in a relationship with one.

- He's a decent fellow and you know it very well considering he prefers to not get blood or dirt on his clothes or anything.

- He basically prefers you over his job as a bandit most of his time cause he just loves you a lot and cares about you.

- He's a bandit and you know it but you're not yet you just let him do whatever unless it's stealing which you aren't a fan of.

- He may or may not have one time robbed a jewelry store and stole a few gold jewels like necklaces, earring and such for you.

- He then came home and later gave them to you but when you learned that he stole them, you practically took out a water spray and sprayed him and told him to return them or pay for them.

- Though you should have known him better cause he just hid them and brought them to you one by one and says that he 'bought' them this time.

- He's basically a cocky bastard at times and would most of the time flirt with you.

- He's that one guy who would come up to you from behind and wrap his arms around your waist in surprise while you blush as he buries his head on your shoulder.

- He smiles whenever he comes home and the first thing you do is come up and give him a hug to welcome him.

- One of the things he's afraid of is losing you and that's one of the reasons he is very protective of you. 

- He hates seeing you get hurt and this has happened like one time when you were walking home, some creep was walking behind you but you didn't notice and the next thing you knew he basically held you while hurting you as well and Mason was luckily around the place and had saved you just in time and from them he's just very watchful of you.

- He also likes to cuddle you while either sitting or lying down beside each other.

- He's the big spoon cause he's ego is a little big and there's like a very low chance of you being a big spoon.

- He mostly likes to kiss you on the lips at random just to tease you and make you blush or feel pretty flustered but it's mostly because he likes it when you puff up your cheeks in annoyance.

- If you guys were to have pets, he would most likely get you a dog and a cat which you both take care of.

- He sometimes asks you out to dance with you inside the house while a good music starts playing from the radio and you both would just laugh and enjoy it.

- He finds it cute when you wear his bandanna which he wears most of his time.

- He would legit at random sweep you off your feet and carry you while you are just a blushing mess on his arms.

- His love language is physical touch so that means he would mostly just kiss you on the lips or pepper your face with small kisses to show you that he loves you very much.

- He's afraid of hurting your feelings on accident and tries to not make it happen like ever and he knows that you're pretty fragile and get hurt easily.

- When he sees guys flirting with you and making you uncomfortable he just comes up to the person and threatens them to stay back which scares the guy into a run.

- He may seem like the type of guy who's not an easy person to be with but he's actually a nice person once you get to know him.

- He loves seeing you smile mostly cause it makes him smile.