Information on Oneshots!

You guys guessed it!

Yes I will be doing oneshots on characters!

BUT!

I will do it on characters I am very well familiar with!

I am mostly familiar with Ranbob, Ranbutler and Ran but I am somewhat familiar with the rest of the characters too but expect oneshots mostly from the characters I mentioned!

I am will most likely or not accept requests since the last time I did it literally backfired with me not being able to do any requests and had to apologize to the people who had requested and I literally hated myself for that!

So yeah I will let you guys know if I am open to oneshot requests in one of my oneshot chapters!

Rules:

1. I won't sexualize characters that are rped by minors or characters played by adults that aren't comfortable plus I literally won't be sexualizing anyone in this book!

2. This and i repeat is a very family friendly book and I won't tolerate anything inappropriate cause my innocent brain won't be able to handle it plus I am a minor!

3. When I say I will allow oneshots I will write mainly fluff and a few angst ones but I won't do anything 18+ and if you do request those I will ignore them because I am clearly uncomfortable!

4. If I see comments which aren't family friendly or inappropriate I will not hesitate to commit arson on this book and the comment section as said before!

5. I will update at my own pace since I am a person with many things going on like school and other personal stuff so please bare with me!

6. If any CCs find this book and are uncomfortable with it I will take it down until further notice!

7. Please just enjoy this book and bare with my crappy writing!

I really don't want to sound rude but they are also in a sense real people so I don't want them to feel uncomfortable or anything!

Anyways guys that's all!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️