ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #2

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Ran will most definitely read books with you. he mostly likes to read books during his free time and would sometimes read it with you cause both of you love reading together in general.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Ran loves your optimistic personality along with your laugh. He finds it very contagious cause it also seems to make him smile when he sees you laughing or smiling and it just helps him throughout his bad days.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

If you're feeling down, Ran would try and make you feel better even though he's not really the best at doing it but you either way feel better.

None of you have panic attacks so that's actually a good thing.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Ran's not really the one to think too much of their future and just hopes that they would be happy with each other as long as they are with each other.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Ran is pretty much the passive one along with you as well. It actually makes both your relationships pretty smooth and good.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Both of you wouldn't really fight. You guys are in a well and healthy relationship and sure you both do make mistakes but it's nothing too bad.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

Ran is happy that you;re always there for him when he needs it. He's really grateful to have you with him and someone who accepts who he is and doesn't hate him for who he is. You're the reason he smiles most of the time.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

He's not really the one to hide and would tell everything to you but there are things he doesn't wnat you to worry about him but he knows how upset you get when he doesn't tell you whatever is bothering him so he tells you anyways.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

Ran's personality may have slightly changed because of you. He's way more happier than usual when you first met him cause back then he didn't smile much and was pretty closed off.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it? 

Ran is the type of person who doesn't really show much jealousy around but he will eye the person who's flirting with you in a threatening way so they get the message and as if his height wasn't already intimidating enough.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

In your opinion, yes Ran is a good kisser. The first kiss you two shared was short but it was full of love and gentle.