・❥・Ranbob Drabbles #1

Requested by: None

Pairing: Ranbob x Reader

Genre: Fluff Romance

--------------------------------------------

It wasn't really a surprise that your boyfriend, Ranbob was very clingy towards you. You didn't mind at all. You just found it adorable that he does this.

You opened your eyes to see your head was buried in Ranbob's chest and his arms wrapped around you. You removed your head from there to see his peaceful sleeping face.

You smiled as you tried to carefully get out of his arms to get up and not to wake him up but he eventually felt you trying to get out as he opened one eye to look at you.

"Stay please..." You heard him say in a sleepy tone as you looked at him.

"Ran, I have to get up you know." you said as you felt him wrapping his arms a little tighter in me so you don't get up.

"No..." you heard him say while slightly whining as you giggled.

"You're adorable when you are clingy." you said stroking his hair with you free hand to make him slowly purr like a cat. 

"Shush... The only adorable person... here is you..." He said as you saw his eyes slowly lidded and started to purr as he had a purple blush on his face while you giggled at this.

"You were saying?" You said removing you hand from his hair as you scooted to his eye level as your hands caressed the left side of his face as you looked at his heterochromatic eyes which you loved.

Ranbob gently puts his free hand over your hand as moved and gave a gentle kiss on it and then slowly moved closer to you and gave you a small peck on the lips and then proceeded to leave a few kisses on your neck as you giggled. 

After a bit, he stopped and looked up to see your face was legit somewhat red from this and smirked knowing that he won this argument.

"Who's the adorable one now?" He asked keeping his smirk as you puffed up your cheeks in embarrassment and nuzzled into his neck wrapping your arms around him.

"Fine... we can stay like this for a few more minutes." you mumbled as you could feel him smiling at my response

"Good." He said resting his head on yours as you smiled.

You loved him no matter what.

--------------------------------------------

Author Notes: I hope you guys liked this!

It was my first time writing a drabble so yeah!

I enjoyed writing this to be fair!

I hope you guys liked it!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️