ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #2

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Ranbob loves to cook with you and would definitely cuddle with you whenever you are free cause he doesn't feel like doing anything else other than that.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Ranbob admires how you are determined and shy you are. he finds everything about you beautiful especially when you giggle. It literally makes his heart beat and makes him blush since it's adorable.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Ranbob would just bring you close to him while embracing you tightly while telling you that he loves you so much and whisper sweet nothings to you. When it comes to panic attacks it's always you comforting Ranbob but if it had to be the other way he would just help you calm down by hugging you.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Ranbob just wants to get married with you and have a family. He loves you so much to the point he wants to see you smile and be happy with him.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Ranbob is basically the dominant one from you and in my defense he is a confident one to be exact and I can literally see you Ranbob simps just dying right now cause it's true.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Ranbob is definitely gonna regret yelling at you and making you cry so of course he's gonna forgive you and apologize for yelling. When it comes to you guys fighting over things it always ends up okay at the end or sometimes you starting to cry.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

Ranbob is really grateful to have you around to keep him going. He has many regrets that haunts him till now and is aware of how you are helping him through times when he needs it.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

Ranbob would share things with you but one thing he didn't share is how he killed your brother, Isaac in cold blood. Though one day he did talk about this with you which of course made you cry and everything but in the end you forgave him cause you knew that wasn't him. He still didn't forgive himself for doing this.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

Ranbob changed for the better when he met you. He is glad that you came around and helped him become a better person when no one else could.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

Ranbob gets really jealous. He would literally death glare at the person hitting on you to make them get the idea you are taken or would come up behind you and wrap his arms around you waste and glare down at the person and as if that netherite sword wasn't already looking too good to create a mess.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

Ranbob is a good kisser. Though the first kiss was long, passionate and loving to be exact. Take it from me guys I simp too much for him.