➶ Ranbutler Headcanons ➴

- He was shocked to say the least when you came up to him to talk and you were glad no one was stopping you or him from talking at all.

- Both you and Lyaria are sibling but live in different locations since you are old enough to live by yourself.

- He at first wasn't sure on what to say and would always ask you how many words to say and it made you shocked at first but you told him that he cane say an many as he wants and doesn't have to ask your permission. 

- He felt a bit awkward but you were able to make him feel comfortable by telling him to not force himself but he did want to say something to you like anything he wanted to.

- He was mostly shocked when you took him home with you after talking through with Sir Billiam at the end of the party but he was pretty much happy to go with you back at your home.

- He was pretty nervous about everything but you were able to reassure him by telling things will be okay.

- He lived with you for a while until you helped him with somethings that helped him to move out and live on his own and practically close to you.

- He was pretty much shocked, surprised and happy at the same time when you accepted his confession.

- He's a pretty affectionate guy and is pretty much touch starved in this situation considering he never came in contact with anyone before you came around.

- He would legit cuddle your or hug you whenever he wants but of course he has to ask you if you're able to do those now.

- He was pretty shy to even initiate the first kiss and was pretty nervous about doing it too which you found really adorable.

- You knew he was pretty nervous and scared to even kiss you, so you stood on your tippy toes and kissed him which made him freeze up but he eventually kissed you back.

- After you both pulled away, he was really red in the face and wasn't expecting that from you at all and you just giggled at it.

- He would sometimes just come up behind you and hold you by your stomach as he gives you small kisses on the cheek and forehead.

- He's basically more of a person who would take your hand and kiss the palm of it like a prince.

- You find it really adorable when he gets all nervous and shy and pretty much awkward.

- He's not really a social guy in general but he tries to be and the reason he tries is because of you but you tell him to not force himself to do something which might make him uncomfortable.

- He would sometimes ballroom dance with you whenever he gets the chance and he is a really good dancer even if he hasn't danced with anyone at first when he did it with you.

- You weren't exactly a good ballroom dancer yourself but he gladly taught you everything he needed to.

- You were pretty scared that you would step on his foot and hurt him but he reassured you that it will be fine and he wouldn't care getting his foot stepped on by you on accident cause he knows that not everyone gets good at it quickly.

- He finds it adorable that you're short compared to him like a foot shorter or something like that and he's not the one to tease you about the height difference.

- He gets pretty excited on many things like when you let him cuddle you or something and it's pretty cute and you can't even deny it.

- Whenever he sees you talking to some other guy, he gets slightly jealous and even more when the person is flirting with you and thinks he did something but you assure him that you like him and only him and no one else which makes him smile.

- Both of you would walk around your garden as you both talk about your days and it pretty peaceful if you do say so yourself.

- He loves you very much for accepting him for him and you love him for being a very sweet, kind and caring boyfriend that you could ever ask for.