A New World And A Lost World {Ranbob + Reader}

Request?: Fanvergent5

Character: Ranbob

Side Character(s): none

Story-type: Platonic

Story Length: 1520 words

AU or Not: It just takes place after the incidents just ranbob becoming a bit calmer and regrets killing the fishermen off and decided to not do it again like ever

Time Period: Future

Plot Summary: Y/N reintroduces Ranbob to the outside world that she's from. There could be new things he's never seen before cause of how long he's been underwater. Eventually y/n asks about Mizu and when Ranbob tells say he doesn't remember much they go looking through the library they originally found (Karl's library)

Small Info: Maybe Karl's library in Mizu could include some of the other places he's traveled to or even the truth of all the dsmp characters
Ranbob would be OOC!

Keywords: 

Y/N = Your Name

Trigger Warning: none

Normal Warning: Cringe writing- and practically short! ;-; oof!

--------------------------------------------------

Third person Point Of View~

"So what's it like in the Outside World you are from?"

Those words left Ranbob's mouth as he looked at you. He hasn't really been to the overword for a really long time and has been in Mizu for most of his life and he could tell many things have changed after 11 years of staying down here. Y/N could tell.

"Eh! It's alright to be honest. There are people who are nice and then there are people who chose to be rude and obnoxious. In my opinion majority of the people where I come from are actually nice." She started.

This actually made Ranbob want to know more.

"Can I know more if you don't mind about where you come from?" He asked as you looked at him as a smile formed on your face as you nodded.

"Yeah sure!" You said as you started to tell him.

You told him how there in your town many people help each other when they are in need, how the town baker is always there and giving the poor people on the streets food for free and how there is a big library which stands out the most in the town. You even told him about how there is always an event of gladiators that takes place in the Subbin Empire led by King Porkius VII.

Ranbob's eyes lit up at the things you said. It was pretty fascinating how in eleven years things could change for the better. To be honest he missed the outside world a lot. But he's grown so used to being here that it would be a bit weird for him when he goes back but he will be able to manage hopefully.

"There are also mobs which happen to spawn at night but thankfully they don't really cause that much havoc like they used to. The endermen mobs are pretty much peaceful and don't attack as much when you accidentally look them in the eyes." You said finishing what you had to say.

"Woah... I guess a lot of things have changed." Ranbob said as you nodded.

"Mhm! So do you mind if I get to know more about the City of Mizu? If that's okay by you?" You asked as Ranbob slowly nodded.