➶ Ranbob Headcanons #3 ➴

Requested by: Anonymous on Tumblr!

Strictly Platonic Headcanon!

Ft. TommyInnit's Descendant! Reader!

- You're basically a winged hybrid who is technically a wanderer/explorer that loves to find many things which may have been lost in the past.

- This basically led you to find the Underwater City called Mizu.

- You were pretty fascinated by the place and decided to explore what was inside the place so you eventually went down the ladder to see that it was pretty quiet and no one seemed to be here but that's what you thought until you bumped into him. 

"Sorry!" You said looking at the person and you were pretty surprised to see it was an Enderman Hybrid who seemed to be related to a guy you learned about called Ranboo who was a loyal friend to Tommy.

- Ranbob on the other hand was surprised to see another hybrid who was a winged one at that and looked pretty familiar to someone he couldn't quite put his finger on who it might be.

"It's fine but who are you?" He asked eyeing you slightly.

"Sorry to bother you by coming here! I was just exploring different part of the place until I found this place and decided to explore around a bit. I am Y/N by the way!" You said explaining yourself while making my two fingers point in slight nervousness.

- Ranbob listened to what you said and honestly he was glad you weren't so loud or anything but did seem pretty cheerful yet calm.

"It's alright and the name's Ranbob." He said introducing himself and he wasn't even going to lie but he found your presence pretty calming. 

- He offered to give you a tour of the place which you took as he showed you around the place.

- You weren't even going to lie but he was pretty good at explaining things even though he didn't have a good memory which he told you about but you didn't care much about that.

- You did find some parts of the history pretty odd considering most of them were kinda odd from what you may have heard but you guessed that whoever came here didn't know much.

- What you liked most was how all the rooms were nicely made and themed for the people who once used to live in the SMP.

- After coming back from the Quackity room, he took you to another room which you technically recognized to be Tubbo and Tommy's room.

- Ranbob went around explaining the history of the place which was kind of odd compared to what you have heard about your descendant and his best friend.

- Though you couldn't help but slightly snicker and giggle at what he just explained which Ranbob took a bit attention to.

"What's so funny?" He asked looking confused.

"Sorry sorry! It's just that what you told me about Tommy and Tubbo is pretty ridiculous and I'm gonna be honest with you but I know what actually happened." You told him as he slightly tilted his head.

"Well first off I'm gonna say that I'm actually Tommy's descendant and second my relatives have a tendency to exaggerate a bit about his history." You said explaining to him yet again.

- Ranbob was pretty surprised to learn you are Tommy's descendant considering you weren't anything like him much like sure you looked somewhat similar but your personality was different.

- This time it was Ranbob's turn to listen you about your ancestor as you started talking from the Disc Saga while he took note of all the information you were saying to him about Tommy and Tubbo.

- Ranbob was a huge sucker for history so most of the time he was just listening to you with great interest.

- You on the other hand was pretty happy to talk about your ancestor with someone else considering not many people back from where you lived besides your family had any interest to talk about this.

- After all this, he had continued with his tour of the place which you happily listened to again.

- Right about now, you two had already become well acquainted and became good friends with each other.

- You did eventually had to leave but you did come back everyday to meet up with him which would make Ranbob very happy and less lonely.

- You both are legit the future version of the Allium Duo which both Tommy and Ranboo were so yeah!