Chapter 1

KELLY'S cat purred beside her. Hinawak-hawakan niya ang tuktok ng ulo nito. She's sitting in a massage chair with her cat in her lap.

"Are you tired, Kaza?" she asked her pet. Pumikit-pikit lang ito, inirapan siya at sinubsob ang ulo pabalik sa hita niya.

Attitude talaga siya. Just like me.

Napahagikhik siya at tinanggal ang pagkakasaksak ng massage chair. Iniunat niya ang dalawang braso. God, it's a long and tiring day.

Katatapos lang ng fashion runway niya para sa isang sikat na clothing brand. And of course, her cat, Kazana, is probably tired too. She's been with Kaza in her every catwalk. Her cat was professionally trained. Kasa-kasama niya ito sa entamblado palagi. Kaza has her own little costumes and sophisticatedly walking beside her. It became one of her iconic trademark in modeling industry.

"Want to eat some fish meat, Kaia?" she softly asked. Napaisip naman siya at napailing. "Nevermind, just stay in milk. You doesn't like fish at all. Are you on diet?"

Just like her, Kazana is really a high maintenance. It's okay though, she love Kaza still.

Her manager entered her room. Hila-hila nito ang luggage niya at ang luggage ni Kaza sa magkabilang kamay. Kung marami ang damit niya, marami rin ang kay Kazana. She likes having twinny twinny with her pet.

"You worked hard today. Rest for our flight tomorrow, " ani ng manager niya. Tito Rex, her manager eversince she started her modeling career. He's gay and actually the best manager. Well, she doesn't have anyone to compare though.

"Thank you, Tito, " aniya. Akmang lalabas na ang manager niya nang may maalala siya. "Tito, can you reschedule my endorsements for this month?" She even smiled at him sweetly.

Tito Rex sighed. "Reschedule won't do, Kel. I suggest you do two or three. It's a waste if everything will be cancelled. "

Napanguso naman siya. "Then I can probably pick those brands that can venue in Philippines? I'll be really busy for this month, Tito. "

He sighed again before he nodded his head. She secretly celebrated in her mind because of that.

"Alright, but I'll expect you'll entertain the invitation of CBS?"

Doon siya napatigil. She's used with interviews in magazines, but she's really hesitant with national TV. CBS is a good station, and it's worldwide with a branch in Philippines so it's really convenient for her. She just really do not prefer much exposures in Philippine TV.

Pero ngayong humihingi siya ng pabor, siguro naman ay tama lang na pagbigyan niya ang manager niya? And her Pinoy fans are really anticipating for it.

"Fine, Tito. Just send me the questionnaire in advance. "

Tito Rex smiled genuinely at her. "Sure. "

Nang makaalis ang manager niya ay dumiretso siya sa banyo. She did her usual mornight routines, since it's actually 1 am, jumped to her bed and immediately cuddled with her pillow.

She's happy because it's comfortable but her peaceful paradise was ruined when a loud rang from her phone enveloped her hotel room.

Naiinis siyang napaupo at inabot ang cellphone na nasa bedside niya. Kahit si Kazana na nasa kabilang kama ay gumalaw rin.

She rolled her eyes when she saw her brother calling. Ano nanamang gusto 'nun?

"You're probably not dumb not to notice that's it's actually 1 am here, Kuya, " bungad niya.

"I know. I can't contact you earlier that's why. " Huminga ito ng malalim bago magpatuloy. "Dad's expecting you to attend the 30th anniversary. I'm sure you know what he's been up to. He's old and he wanted you to settle down. He'll introduce you to some bachelors from a good family. "