Chapter 25

KELLY WANTED to know Caleb intimately. It's her first time feeling something different, raw.. and rare. She isn't very intimate with her past boyfriends. Maybe because she's not feeling it. Aside from kisses, no one did ever explore that different side of her. Eventhough she grew up in a liberated country and she's liberated herself too.

Caleb unhooked her brassiere as he slowly lie her on bed. Parehas silang walang imik, tanging ang malalakas na paghinga lang ang maririnig. Looking at Caleb, Kelly knew that she is decided. A guy like him is perfect for her. And god knows how much she will break once Caleb ended up on someone's mercy.

Caleb kissed her again, pushing his tounge inside her. And that moment, the only thing she can do was to kiss him back. Kelly's not sure if she can pleasure him the same way he does to her. How could she? The only thing she knew was to kiss, to kiss him back.

His lips traveled to the side of her boob, making her lean more. She's already naked in her upper extremities and Caleb's still fully clothed. Kaya't nang maglandas ang labi nito sa dibdib niya, wala na siyang nagawa kundi ang kumapit sa damit ng lalaki. She grip his shirt as his tounge pleasure her taunted nipple. Hindi rin nito pinabayaan ang kabilang dibdib. He massaged it, slightly pinching her nipple, while he's still busy lapping her other mound.

"Caleb.. " she whispered shakily when his tounge left her breast to bit the skin of her lower abdomen. Naglalakbay na rin ang kamay nito sa hita niya, hanggang sa maramdaman na lang niya ang dahan-dahang pagbaba nito sa zipper ng denim short niya.

Caleb stopped to take off his shirt. He's looking at her intently. Kinubabawan siya muli nito at binalikan ang labi niya. He gently bit her lip before putting the strands of her hair to the back of her ears. He chuckled and breathe near her ear.

"You're beautiful.. " He kissed her cheek. Namula siya sa sinabi nito. What the hell. In the middle of this thing.. he would suddenly..

But her sense left her when his palm suddenly went inside her short. Napahawak siya sa braso ng kasintahan dahil sa pagkabigla. He didn't even stop there when his finger rubbed on her still clothed center. She just closed her eyes when his two fingers are now busy playing on her feminity in circular motion.

"Caleb.. Ah.. " mahina siyang napaungol nang eksperto nitong hinawi ang suot niyang panty at pinasok ang daliri sa pagkababae niya. His finger slightly penetrating her that her back arched and her eyes rolled when he finally pushed a finger inside her.

"Uhm.. " All of her rational thoughts was nowhere to be found. It was covered by his scent, and his fingers.. doing wonders on her wetness.

"Caleb, that's.. " Kelly can't even complete a sentence with the pleasure she's feeling. Caleb pushed his finger back and forth. He fully kissed her lips again. Her moans muffled inside his mouth.

There's something bulding inside her. It was foreign sensation.. something new to her. He keeps on thrusting his finger to her core and would rub her clit from time to time.

"W-What.. Oh!" She said, trying to reach something that's building up inside her.

She almost cursed when she reached her first release. Halos mapapikit siya sa nararamdaman. And finally, Caleb removed her remaining clothes. She's all naked.

Amusement was on his eyes when he saw her nakedness.

Biglang nag-init ang pisngi niya. The fact that she's bare just in front Caleb was enough to completely remove her senses. Tinabunan niya ang dibdib ng dalawang kamay kahit alam niyang hindi sapat iyon na agad namang iwinaksi ng lalaki. Her toes curled when he suddenly sucked her nipple. He softly bit it before kissing the valley of her breast.