Chapter 6

"MA'AM, may package po kayong dumating, " bungad ni Dana nang makababa siya mula sa kwarto.

Napataas ang kilay niya. She's not expecting one.

Kinuha niya ang maliit na kahon at dinala sa breakfast nook. As soon as she finished eating her clubhouse sandwich, she untie the ribbon in the box.

Is this a Christmas gift?

But the gifts of her fans are directly delivered to her manager. Kaya't paanong meron sa private residence nila?

Curious as she is, she immediately opened the box and was welcome again by an old brown colored box. She's losing her patience but she still made her way to the gift. After unboxing the two layers of box, a royal blue small box again was inside.

She opened it and in her shock, she closed it fastly after seeing it!

What the hell? Who just gave her an expensive earrings?

She knows just by seeing it. It's probably around a million dollar.

Am I wrong and it's just a fake?

But she can't be wrong! Bumili na siya nang katulad noon. But compare to the one she's holding right now, the one she bought before was less pricey. Hindi 'yong ganito kamahal.

Hinalukay niya ang loob ng box, naghahanap ng sulat kung kanino ito galing.

It's not from her parents or her brother. She already received her gift from her parents at the Christmas Night. And her brother gave her flowers and a scented candle.

She felt relieved when she saw a yellow colored paper note. Maliit lang iyon at sigurado siyang hindi rin marami ang maisusulat.

Here's the token of my appreciation to you for being my admirer before. Welcome back home and Merry Christmas, Kelly Lane.

-Jahid Caleb Acosta

Napanguso siya. Did he just spend a large bucks of money just to tease her?

But then, the earrings are pretty. Really fit her taste and fashionable enough to even wear everyday. Kaso ayos lang ba na suotin niya?

Well, it's not that Caleb and her will see each other again. They just met by chance. She doesn't have any plans to entertain his games again. In the first place, in their teasing game last anniversay party, she won, right? At least, that's fine.

CALEB TOOK a lot of courage to ask for Journey's help eventhough he was embarrassed.. a lot.

"Why would I wrap your gift for someone? You didn't even give me one. And you can just by a paper bag. Don't be maarte because I'm busy, " Journey complained immediately as soon as he said what he wants.

"I'm working on for the autograph you badly want. So just let me take a few minutes of your time and wrap this thing for me. "

Napasinghal lang ito at inagaw sa kan'ya ang maliit na box.

"This is for your girls again, Kuya. Stop playing around and get serious with your life, " his sister even scolded him.

"It's for an acquaintance, Journey. Don't get wrong with that part. "

She rolled her eyes. "Really? A very expensive jewelry for your acquaintance?"

Nag-iwas siya ng tingin. "Lance is the one who bought that. "

Journey chuckled. "Your secretary probably don't know what that thing is. "

He sighed. "Just take care of it for me, Journey. "