Chapter 19

KUMATOK SI Dana sa pinto. Kelly sighed and rolled to the other side of  the bed.

"Ma'am, may pinabibigay po si Sir Caleb sa inyo, " sabi nito. Napatigil siya at sinilip ang oras sa bedside. 7:00 am. How early is that.

She took her lotus silk robe before she opened the door. Bumungad sa kan'ya si Dana na malaking ngiti ang nakaplaster sa labi habang may buhat-buhat na malaking kahon.

"He went here?" she asked and opened her phone, wondering why he didn't call or message.

"Kanina, Ma'am. Pero umalis rin po agad. "

Tumango siya at kinuha ang dala nito. Ilang beses niya pa iyong tinitigan, nag-iisip kung anong nasa loob. In her excitement, she immediately went to her wash room to do her morning routine before opening the box. Her forehead creased when she saw that it was an international package.

Her eyes glistened when she saw the shiny mulberry silk pillowcases in variety of colors. She even saw some silk chemises nightwear. Well, she doesn't know how to react to that last one.

She was over the top because of the sleep products. She's really careful with her skin and hair that she only use expensive silk, sometimes Cashmere, Vucanna or Momme. She really wanted a mulberry silk but sometimes, it was hard to avail the hundred percent authentic given that it is one of the rarest, finest and expensive silk. It was usually used in royals' sheets and clothings.

Thank you for the presents. I'm in felicities now.

She was shocked to see how fast Caleb replied to her.

Caleb:

No worries.

Caleb:

I'm going to Vietnam today. Take care on your out of town.

Ngumuso siya. Matatagalan ba?

Ako:

You should've wake me up.

I didn't say my goodbyes! What if he's going to stay there for a week?

Caleb:

It's 6 in the morning when I went to your house. Don't want to disturb you at your rest.

Nag-isip siya bago muling nagtipa ng mensahe.

Ako:

Kailan ka uuwi?

Katulad ng mga nagdaan nilang palitan ng mensahe, sa tanong niyang 'yon ay natagalan itong sumagot. Baka matagal talaga itong uuwi at ayaw lang sabihin sa kan'ya.

Minutes passed, she was already annoyed for waiting like a fool so she just left her phone on her bed and fixed her luggage. Mauuna ang Kuya niya at ang pamilya nito sa pag-alis. She was really against at it because it would be the kids' first time in normal flights. Wala na siyang nagawa nang si Eli na rin ang nagdesisyon na ganoon.

While she, her parents.. and others, would ride in their private plane. Hindi niya kilala ang others pero may idea naman siya.

Hindi na rin siya nakatiis at binalikan ang cellphone. Nang makitang may message notification sa locksreen  ay agad niya itong binuksan.

Caleb:

Tomorrow. I'll go home tomorrow.

Nanlaki ang mata niya sa nabasa. Bukas!

Caleb:

Can't use my phone now. Plane's starting.

Kaya naman sa mga sumunod na oras ay pasulyap-sulyap lang siya sa cellphone. Maybe he would text or dm her when his flight is over.