Chapter 21

KELLY kissed her Mom's cheeks as she bid her goodbyes. Nasa likod niya si Dana at hawak-hawak ang maliit niyang maleta. She didn't pack that much since she won't stay there for days. In case of shortage of necessities, she's sure that Hongkong has lot of malls.

Humalik rin siya sa pisngi ng ama. He even warned her to rest from time to time. Yup. Warn.

"Bumalik po kaya agad, Ma'am ha?" sabi ni Dana na naiiyak na yata. Napangiwi siya sa inakto ng dalaga. It's not like she's staying abroad for good! And wait, they should be happy! The witch will be gone!

Ngumuso na lang siya nang mapagtantong medyo bumait siya nitong mga araw. Everyone in the house keeps on praising her for her change! Parang iyon lang naman!

"When I come back, I hope you can already differentiate vegan dairy products from not, Dana. I still remember how I told you to use the vegan cheese but you just use the ordinary!" She scold.

Tumango-tango si Dana, determinado. "Opo, Ma'am!" Malawak pa itong ngumiti.

She chuckled and went inside the backseat. Caleb won't fetch her, na pabor na pabor naman sa kan'ya. But probably, he'll be at the airport or something!

Abala siya sa paghahanap ng air pods sa kan'yang Hobo bag nang tumaginting ang cellphone niyang nasa hita. It's a message notification and she immediately saw the sender.

Freesia:

Good morning! Safe flight!

Kelly smiled with the thoughtfulness of Freesia.

Ako:

Thank you! See you when I come back!

Dahil mahaba pa ang oras, she retouched herself.. a bit. She was wearing a faded gaucho pants and her Lita boot. For her top, she was wearing a plain white fitted crop top with a bateau neckline. She'll put a blazer coat later. She looks formal but at the same time, simple yet stylish.

Binaba ng driver ang maleta niya sa compartment ng sasakyan nang marating nila ang airport. She immediately put a bucket cap and aviators for protection. Umaasa na lang siya na hindi sana siya natunugan ng media. Well, it's not like her flight's a secret or so. She just.. doesn't want any cameras right now. Afterall, Caleb might be here. Speaking of Caleb, she took her phone to dial his number. After two rings, he answered it.

"I was about to call you, " panimula nito. Napairap siya. Nauna na siya!

"Where are you?" Kelly asked, lumilinga-linga sa paligid. Naglakad siya ng kaunti dahil nasa labas pa siya ng airport. She can't stay too long under the scorching sun!

"Stay where you are, hmm? I'm going there.. "

Ibinaba nito ang tawag pagkatapos. She's already worried because it's kind of crowded and any moment someone might recognize her! Her flight is in business class so there won't be a problem in the airplane itself but it's another thing that she's here outside the plane. Kapag nasa business class siya, wala namang papansin sa kan'ya. Maliban na lang sa mga family friends and acquaintances na nagtatanong kung kamusta parents niya. But now that she's standing in public, it's kind of scary! Wala pa naman siyang dalang body guards!

Nervous, she more lowered her cap. But she forgot to breathe for a second when someone held her wrist. She jumped a bit and was about to shout at that someone but she immediately calm down when she saw that it was Caleb! Great!

"You scared the hell out of me!" she exclaimed and smacked his arm that is still holding her wrist.

Caleb chuckled and remove his wayfarers. Kunot noo niyang tiningnan ang get up nito hanggang sa mapalingon sa maleta na nasa gilid nito.