Chapter 2

KELLY FLASHED a smile as soon as she entered the studio. Tumayo ang host nang makita siya at bumeso sa kan'ya.

"Thank you for joining today's show, Kelly, " panimula ng host.

Ngumiti siya nang malapad at kumaway pa sa mga fans niya na nasa audience. Kitang-kita ang napakalaking banner niya sa gitna. Napangisi siya nang makitang maganda naman siya sa banner.

"I've been wanted to do this before but I really got a full schedule. I'm glad that I finally met my Filipino fans, " she looked at the audience and smiled sweetly.

She's sincerely glad to met her fans. But she's not really interested with the show in general.

"I heard that you're going to stay in Philippines for a couple of months. Is it possible that you will reconsider the full actress contract offered to you last year?"

She appeared on some movies before, back when she was 18. She tried being passionate at it and even attended acting workshops. She doesn't just really like it.

"I'm working on some projects right now so I'm afraid to say that I'm not yet ready for that. But I'm not closing myself for possibilities so, I'll give it some thought, " she answered the safest answer.

Mukha namang natuwa ang host doon ganoon din ang mga fans niya na walang pagod na sinisigaw ang pangalan niya ng paulit-ulit.

She's a role model for youth nga daw.

"That's good to hear. Everyone misses Dahlia of Thorn and Roses, " tukoy nito sa movie na isa sa naging dahilan ng paglago niya. Her character there was Dahlia and she's the sister of the main character. She got a big role on that movie and she was slowly recognized because of it.

"Yeah, it's a memorable experience. I suddenly remembered my co-stars of Thorn and Roses. It's been a while since we all hang out, " she lied.

In the first place, wala siyang close doon. And she's not in good terms with the female main character.

"You must really have a good bonding with them. I see the longing in your face. " Halos lumobo na ang pisngi niya sa kakapigil ng tawa. Longing? What the fuck?

Like, ew?

She acted feeling sad. "T-They're like a family to me. W-Without them, I c-can't imagine my l-life. "

Yeah yeah, she's a bitch.

When the host saw that she was teary-eyed, tumingin ito sa kan'ya na tila sobrang naaawa. Sumisinok na siya sa loob-loob dahil natatawa siya. Bigla pang nagplay ang See You Again.

May isang staff na nag-abot ng tissue kaya't madali niyang kinuha iyon at kunwari nagpunas ng luha. Tinatago-tago pa niya ang umiiyak na mukha para mas kapani-paniwala. Nahabag naman ang lahat at tahimik na nakatingin sa kan'ya.

"It's okay to cry, Miss Kelly. We all got your back here. You don't have to restrain yourself from crying. I'm sure your friends are happy that you're back, " biglang sabi ng host.

She's really going to hell for lying.

Pleased that the questionnaire she got days before the show was all constructed and organized, the interview ended all well. Pasimple niya lang na sinasagot ang mga tanong. She's popular alright, but she still likes to keep her life in private. Baka maya-maya magulat na lang siya na may article na tungkol sa kung ilang beses siyang napatawag sa school guidance noong high school.

Kelly was directed to the backstage for the meet and greet. Limited lang ang pwedeng makapasok. She needs 24 hours if she wanted to sign all of her fans' bought magazines of her.