Chapter 12

PHOTOS of her with Lily in their high school uniform are circulating online. Kung tutuusin, wala namang problema sa mga litrato. It's just the rumor that Lily and her are not in good terms. Hindi nga pero.. wala naman na siyang pakialam doon. It's been years. Time did all the work.

"5 minutes, Kelly, " the hairstylist announced after she turn off her phone.

Tumango siya. She glanced at the mirror to check herself again. She just stared at it for a couple of seconds. Kitang-kita niya sa repleksiyon ng salamin ang pagiging abala ng lahat. Ang ilan ay may hila-hila na clothes rack. Parang nagiging malabo na rin sa paningin niya at pandinig ang mga usapan.

This is her life. This is what she wants. This is the luxury for her.

She was wearing a long creamy dress reaching the under of her knee. The dress is decorated with pretty floral print for a fresh summer feel. The bodice has a corsetry boning to the front, back and sides for that perfect cinched hourglass shape and the lightly shaped cups are lined for a comfortable fit. The pretty puff sleeves add to the fun and the side thigh split shows just a flash of thigh as she walk. She's wearing a strappy kitten heels too for a pretty daytime look.

Her hair was in wrapped bun. It's a low bun made with two butts of hair knotted between them. Some strands of her soft curls are falling.

It was like she's strolling at the local markets of Italy, sightseeing. Picnics at the river, garden parties and an afternoon tea dates.

"Ma'am, ready na daw po, " si Joli.

Pagkalabas niya ng dressing room, doon niya nakita si Caleb na nakahalukipkip lang na nakatingin sa set.

His eyes suddenly landed at her. She was never conscious with what she wear or what she looks. She knows that she's pretty. But seeing him watching her, she suddenly felt embarrassed.

Ngumuso siya at iniwas na lang ang tingin sa lalaki. He'll watch her pose. He'll watch her doing her passion.

"Start na po tayo, Miss Kelly, " ika ng isang staff kaya't lumapit na siya sa set.

She was very amazed with decorations but she was too nervous to think about it. Why is she nervous in the first place? Hindi naman siya natural na ganoon. In her years of experience, she already mastered almost everything she had to learn.

She started posing for the camera. In her peripheral vision, she can see Caleb looking intently at her. Tumikhim siya at ipinagpatuloy ang ginagawa.

She crossed her legs, exposing her tighs because of the long slit. She parted her lips as she gracefully held the champagne.

She needs to stay at the concept, 'the elegance of summer'.

"That's it, Kelly. Attract them.. good, " sunod-sunod na sabi ng photographer.

Oh god, she's not even trying.

"Now, a bright summer. "

She sat at the mat with some yellow petals and smiled sweetly at the camera. She changed her pose as she play with the concept of flowers.

"Good.. good.. Now, where's Kaza?" luminga ito.

She chuckled when she saw her cat with matching dress with her. Ilang araw niyang hindi ito nakita dahil nasa manager niya. Kaza got some skin allergies that's why she was treated first. Hindi naman malala. Maybe it's because of the sudden change of weather.

As usual, Kaza perfectly know what she has to do. Ilang beses silang kinuhanan ng litrato hanggang sa pumalakpak na ang photographer.

"Nice shots, Kelly. I got a hard time looking for your best angle since all are good. "