Epilogue

This is the ending of Caleb and Kelly's story. Of course, there's a special chapter. Scroll it down. It's my gift. Gray's special chapter is up, too. You can check it.

Also, you can now see the 3rd installation of this series in my timeline. Happy reading! 💛

____

KELLY STOMPED her feet while sitting in the waiting area. It's a relief that she have her aviators with her. Kung hindi, kanina pa siya dinudumog ng media.

Although she already announced her retirement, she is still.. a worthy of news for them. And she's too pretty. She'll stand out. Napangisi siya sa naisip.

Napalingon siya sa batang nasa gilid niya na inaabot-abot ang buhok niya. Hindi ito napapansin ng ina ng bata dahil may kausap ito sa cellphone.

She smiled at the kid. Tumawa naman ang bata. Nagandahan yata sa kan'ya.

"Ay, pasensya na po.. " paumanhin ng babae at inayos ng karga ang anak.

"It's alright.. " tanging nasagot niya.

Nakita niyang maraming pamilya na ang nagsitayo nang makalabas ang mga nasa economy class. She remained seated but she fixed her dress to get ready once she saw Caleb.

She's not actually sure where is he or did he use private plane or something. She's just trying her luck here. At kung wala naman dito, she could always go to his place.

Her phone beeped. Nanlaki ang mata niya sa nabasa.

Freesia:

Where are you? Today is Wine's birthday!

Oh my god. She promised to go!

Well.. she can wait for 10 minutes.. and go?

Right, Kelly. 10 minutes. If you can't see him in that amount of time, leave the place and go to your goddaughter's birthday!

6 minutes passed and Caleb is nowhere to be found. Should she message him? Wouldn't it be too.. weird?

Napabuntung-hininga na lang siya at hindi na naghintay ng sampung minuto. She took her shoulder bag from the vacant seat beside her and put it back on her shoulder blades. Hinawi niya ang buhok para maayos habang tumatayo.

Biglang may pumihit sa kan'ya paharap. Napatalon siya sa gulat. "What—

Her lips parted when she saw Caleb in front of her. His face was serious. Her heart thumped in fear as she watch his expression.

Don't smile.. she prayed.

Just like the last words she uttered before they parted ways. She told him that if they see each other again, if he's all over her.. he should smile. But if it's still her.. after all those years.. he should kiss her.. madly.

But seeing him now, he's not smiling. Pero wala din itong ginagawa.

"Uhm.. y-you messaged me you're going home so I... " Hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin sana dahil sa hiya.

Binitawan siya ni Caleb. Napatingin siya sa kamay nilang naghiwalay.

Damn, Kelly. You should welcome him home atleast but she couldn't say a single thing!

"Did you wait long?" Caleb asked. Natahimik siya, naguguluhan. Kung para ba iyon sa buong sitwasyon o para lang sa paghihintay niya sa airport ngayon.

"Hindi naman, " she answered, decided to pertain on the latter.

Both of them looked at the sorrounding. Some are watching.. probably because of Caleb who's standing mighty beside her.

"Let's talk later. Where's your car?" Bigla nitong saad. Tumikhim siya. Later? So.. they will definitely talk, huh?