Special Chapter

"MAGANDA BA?"

Kumunot ang noo ni Caleb sa narinig kay Freesia. Napatingin siya sa tinuturo nito.

"Crush mo 'no?" Tumawa pa ito.

He frowned again. He looked at the girl Freesia's pertaining. He knows her. A junior. And probably saw her in some parties.

"No. " Simpleng saad niya.

Freesia said she wants to know what School Fest looks like. He gave her a pass that's why she's here together with Zadrick and Phoenix.

"But.. " Humingi pa ito ng tulong kay Zad. "She's very pretty, Caleb! Hindi ko alam kung nasan ang rest room kanina but she accompany me there! Please, talk to her!"

He sighed. Freesia always wanted a girl friend. But until now, she doesn't have one since she's home schooled. Some do talk to her but usually with motives. Kaya naman sa mga pagkakataong may magustuhan itong kaibiganin, hindi sila makatanggi.

"Kausapin mo lang siya tapos introduce me!"

Phoenix shook his head. Nakita iyon ni Freesia.

"The last time you did that, your so-called 'friend' stole your mom's jewelries, " si Phoenix.

"He's right. You'll enter college soon so I'm sure you'll meet some friends. " Zadrick agreed to Phoenix.

Hindi na umimik si Freesia at tumango na lang. She silenty watch the band performing on stage.

Nagkatinginan sila nila Zad. Same thought in their mind.

Phoenix then curiously glanced at someone behind him. Napatingin rin siya roon. His eyes dropped to the girl Freesia's talking about. She looks shy. Nasa tabi nito ang dalawang babae. Ang isa ay tinutulak-tulak pa ito at ang isa naman ay may mga binubulong-bulong.

"Uhm.. hi!" Iyong nanunulak ang unang nagsalita. "Our best friend here wants to say something kasi uhm.. " Lumingon ito sa babaeng nasa gitna. "Kel, go on.. "

Nanlalaki ang mata ng babae ngunit hindi nakabawi nang malakas siyang itulak ng dalawang babae palapit. He stepped back because she's too near.

"H-Hi.. uhm.. I-I'm K-Kelly.. " She looks like crying. "I-It's nice to meet you!"

Caleb doesn't know what to reply. Obviously, the girl in front of her is a kid. 8th grade? Or 9th?

Zadrick moved. "Asnwer the girl properly. She might be a potential friend for Freesia, " bulong nito.

Because of what Zadrick said, his eyes went to Freesia who looks amazed looking at the girl.

Caleb took a deep breath.

"Caleb, " maikling pakilala niya.

The girl, who said she's Kelly, opened her mouth like she wanted to say something. But then, after some seconds passed, she still remain silent. Naririnig pa niya ang mga kaibigan nitong minomotivate si Kelly.

But he was shocked when the girl suddenly started crying. She looks embarrassed. She ran away so fast. Sinundan ito ng dalawang kaibigan. Nagsisigawan na sila doon sa field.

"Tinakot mo yata. " Phoenix chuckled.

Napangisi lang siya.

True to that, he's bothered by how the girl acted. That tears are bothering him. Did he really scared her? Wala naman siyang ginagawa.

"I think she likes you, Caleb. Sana gustuhin mo din siya para paggirl friend mo na siya, friends na din kami!" si Freesia, suddenly enthusiastic with the plans in her head.