every kind of way.

E V E R Y  K I N D  O F  W A Y

start date: march 30, 2021

finish date: november 17, 2022

S U M M A R Y

Asha Mitchell is all about her education and the next box to check off her list of goals. She never allows anyone to steer her from her path or take her eyes off the prize. She's a big time lover who also knows how to choose herself or play the game if she feels it's necessary. But she rather not. She admires love and wants everything it has to offer if she can.

Some of the best relationships are built on friendship, and Asha doesn't realize that until Sanchez Harmon. He's goal oriented and doesn't have time for games. He knows what he wants for all aspects of his life — except his love life. Relationships aren't his strong suit because he's never been in one and never wanted one. Romantic love is a fantasy to him; nice to watch but unrealistic.

A few things come to light when the two become friends after a homecoming party. One is an open-hearted lover and the other can't see himself in love. They love different but they'll try to figure out which way is best for them.

V I S I O N  B O A R D

S O U N D  T R A C K

S O U N D T R A C K

1. h.e.r - every kind of way

2. trevor jackson - ride the wave

3. h.e.r - comfortable

4. kehlani - love language

5. elhae - help me believe (interlude)

6. jvck james - fall free (acoustic)

7. trevor jackson - your everything

8. alex isley - into orbit

9. trevor jackson - bouts to be

10. beyonce - dangerously in love

———

this story will not have any face claims. the vision boards are for you to grasp an idea for the character's style and hobbies.

Copyright © 2021 by Jalevpha Edwards

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommerical uses permitted by copyright law.

 No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the...